FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez Gets 4 Month Football Ban

Loyalvillan

Liverpool FC and their fans can be pissed off but you get what you pay for and they got him cheap because of his biting at Ajax. He dragged them through the mud twice then nearly atoned for it all (in their eyes) last season and has struck again now so tough sh*t.

Absolute scumbag but it does make me laugh when you have the likes of Stan "I only hit her once" Collymore and Alan "Stick the studs in" Shearer preaching on the subject.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^but he done it wearing international colours it had nowt to do with LFC why should they be punished,and btw i know what scousers can be like they are never wrong in their eyes you just had to look at the t-shirt carry on defending with evra carry on,if it happened to villa or celtic we would all be moaning like feck

im not defending saurez btw i think fifa shuld throw the book at the c**t

If I get caught speeding I lose my license which would mean I wouldn't be able to drive in any country because my license will have been revoked.

He's playing football, he's been disciplined for something he's done in a football match, he's been punished, regardless of how and where he got the ban he's been banned for something he did playing football. Liverpool haven't been punished Suarez have, Liverpool will be effected but that's their fault for standing by the guy.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

If I get caught speeding I lose my license which would mean I wouldn't be able to drive in any country because my license will have been revoked.

He's playing football, he's been disciplined for something he's done in a football match, he's been punished, regardless of how and where he got the ban he's been banned for something he did playing football. Liverpool haven't been punished Suarez have, Liverpool will be effected but that's their fault for standing by the guy.

hmm yer trying to hard skyba lol but i kinda see your point at the same time,good point btw but we have to agree to disagree

i still think admin(s) were to hasty in banning morerattled he got above his station when LFC were top & quite rightly so he was excited & took some flak aswell, but look at the fun you could all have had with LFC losing the league on the last day & now the 4month saurez ban

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Liverpool as a club and a fanbase have defended the indefensible too many times as far as Suarez is concerned, Guilty of Racism against Patrice Evra and the subsequent support of the player with the T-shirts during the warm up!! then his 2nd Biting incident against Ivanovic!!! What they face now is the repercussions of blindly defending and supporting Suarez when was clearly at fault! sends a message to the Player that as long as he keeps scoring he can do pretty much what he likes and get away with it!!
Spot on +1 mate

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Should have been banned for 20 international games, a year from all football, half his wages deducted and given to good causes

All of his wages, if I'm not at work I don't get paid, why should he get paid for not working?

They could take all of his wages and divy it up between the Lowe league teams that are in danger of going under beause they owe a few hundred grand.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

All of his wages, if I'm not at work I don't get paid, why should he get paid for not working? They could take all of his wages and divy it up between the Lowe league teams that are in danger of going under beause they owe a few hundred grand.
What a load of baloney lol

funniest.gif

drama queens the lot of yas. suarez is the big bad man but invite terry back into the english team cause hes our saviour hahahaha selective judgement ???????
Yes because terry BIT someone didn't he. Wind up merchant.

mzjj.jpg

Archived