FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez Gets 4 Month Football Ban

Loyalvillan

Isn't it a 9 match international ban plus 4 months so they could have banned him from the start of the season and he'd still be out of the World Cup
I'm sure it's that' the 9 match international ban is also for competitive games too so he can't waste them on friendlies, that's my understanding anyway. the 4 months should of started from the first game of the season, but maybe with pre season games etc he will miss it all, if the ban did start from the first league game he would of done all the pre season prep and still been back for Christmas.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

either way the punishment is not severe enough, he is a serial offender and should be dealt with as such....in the strongest way possible!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I have found it very funny to read some of the Scousers comments on this matter!!

SO the English press witch hunt worked again

Bloody hell. 4 month ban.

I think that is harsh to say the least.

We seen to be getting punished more than anyone here

FIFA got this wrong, I'd take them to court

So LFC are penalised for something Suarez did on international duty?

That's a fvcking pi$$taking, fvcking joke, corrupt kunts!

^ Typical Scouse the worlds against us attitude!!

FIFA should have just banned him from the next copa america. That would have been a fair punishment to Suarez and Liverpool.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Liverpool are punished because of their lack of judgement in thinking he's going to change. Also they obviously haven't covered their arse by putting a clause in his contract for such an event.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

As much as i dislike Liverpool and the bulk of their fans i lay the blame for this squarely on the player and the corrupt cesspit that football has become. Whats the players real punishment for this ? Uruguay aren't going to win the world cup and he will miss a few early season club games, his fine of 66k is about a days pay so thats no deterent and that beacon of righteousness Barca are still happy to sign him, which is what he wanted all along.......where's the punishment ?

Can we or any club take the moral high ground ? lets not forget that Benteke only got his move here after threatening to strike.

The beautiful game my arse.

Liverpool are punished because of their lack of judgement in thinking he's going to change. Also they obviously haven't covered their arse by putting a clause in his contract for such an event.

Liverpool as a club and a fanbase have defended the indefensible too many times as far as Suarez is concerned, Guilty of Racism against Patrice Evra and the subsequent support of the player with the T-shirts during the warm up!! then his 2nd Biting incident against Ivanovic!!!

What they face now is the repercussions of blindly defending and supporting Suarez when was clearly at fault! sends a message to the Player that as long as he keeps scoring he can do pretty much what he likes and get away with it!!

Liverpool as a club and a fanbase have defended the indefensible too many times as far as Suarez is concerned, Guilty of Racism against Patrice Evra and the subsequent support of the player with the T-shirts during the warm up!! then his 2nd Biting incident against Ivanovic!!!

What they face now is the repercussions of blindly defending and supporting Suarez when was clearly at fault! sends a message to the Player that as long as he keeps scoring he can do pretty much what he likes and get away with it!!

I agree with you to an extent the way LFC handled the saurez/evra rascism situation was embarassing & made it worse imo,but id feel hard done by if it was my club & so would you, but we both know we wouldnt defend a c**t like saurez like the scousers do especially the rascism carry on,i do agree he should have a severe punishment...2yr ban from international football & a heavy heavy fine all money going to charity

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I agree with you to an extent the way LFC handled the saurez/evra rascism situation was embarassing & made it worse imo,but id feel hard done by if it was my club & so would you, but we both know we wouldnt defend a c**t like saurez like the scousers do especially the rascism carry on,i do agree he should have a severe punishment...2yr ban from international football & a heavy heavy fine all money going to charity

The thing is Liverpool can't feel hard done by because they have had more than one warning and ignored them and even given the guy a huge pay rise.

It's like the police letting someone get away with attempted murder twice and then moaning when he finally kills someone as if there was nothing they could have done to stop it effecting them.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

The thing is Liverpool can't feel hard done by because they have had more than one warning and ignored them and even given the guy a huge pay rise.

It's like the police letting someone get away with attempted murder twice and then moaning when he finally kills someone as if there was nothing they could have done to stop it effecting them.

nail on head!

^but he done it wearing international colours it had nowt to do with LFC why should they be punished,and btw i know what scousers can be like they are never wrong in their eyes you just had to look at the t-shirt carry on defending with evra carry on,if it happened to villa or celtic we would all be moaning like feck

im not defending saurez btw i think fifa shuld throw the book at the c**t

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived