FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez Gets 4 Month Football Ban

Loyalvillan

Personally i dint think the punishment is enough, only gonna miss slightly more games than he did for doing the same thing last time!!

The ban should be for the full season imo! no more excuses for this Vile Racist!! as talented as he is, he has no place in the game due to his continued actions!

I miss morerattled at times like these and no doubt he would try to defend the indefensible as all scousers do!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banning him isn't working and is unfair on Liverpool having to continue paying him a huge wage, would like to see a rule where a player who is banned is not paid.......4 months without pay might make him think in future before he acts like a t**t.

Personally i dint think the punishment is enough, only gonna miss slightly more games than he did for doing the same thing last time!!

The ban should be for the full season imo! no more excuses for this Vile Racist!! as talented as he is, he has no place in the game due to his continued actions!

I miss morerattled at times like these and no doubt he would try to defend the indefensible as all scousers do!

the world cup has potentially 4 games left if uruguay were to reach the finals.

he will miss 9 games for liverpool in the PL

3 champions league games

and 1 FA or league cup game, well thats what i read anyways lol.

17 games total (mind u he will prolly be still be paid for them lol)

i dont think its harsh but its alot harder i feel than the past

newcomer.png

Banning him isn't working and is unfair on Liverpool having to continue paying him a huge wage, would like to see a rule where a player who is banned is not paid.......4 months without pay might make him think in future before he acts like a t**t.

Liverpool are retarded if they didn't put some sort of behaviour clause on his wages

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Ban should have started at the start of the season, no games in July so whats the point in banning him for that?

World Cup Mate...just in case you missed it going on! ;)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

World Cup Mate...just in case you missed it going on! ;)

Isn't it a 9 match international ban plus 4 months so they could have banned him from the start of the season and he'd still be out of the World Cup

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

according to the sun liverpool are ready to offload him (80m) and barcalona are only interested in him if he says sorry to chellini publicly lol

can imagine that convo.

:they want 80m

:hmmm, has he said sorry to chellin yet?

:not that i know of

:hmm we must put this in his contract at once

were the sun's readers born yesterday ? lol

newcomer.png

Archived