FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2014/15

Loyalvillan

Long term its cheaper but more expensive up front me thinks
Typical jocks, always tight b'stards

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical jocks, always tight b'stards

dont you talk ya miserable c**t didnt see you once at the bar in addies when it was your round :P

how hard is it to buy a celtic ticket without having to buy a hotel room, a dinner for 2 and a i was here t-shirt lol.

trying to get 2 tickets for the celtic home game v motherwell

should be easy enough mate from the ticket office im sure celtic shops sell them aswell in the city centre,run of the mill spl games dont sell out as much as they used to im afraid

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

dont you talk ya miserable c**t didnt see you once at the bar in addies when it was your round :P

GTF ya cheeky basta lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

celtic have been drawn against RK reykjavic from iceland should be easy enough (i hope) lol

1st Leg - 15th-16th July
2nd Leg - 22nd-23rd July

its a f**cking joke we have to play 3 qualifiers,this shite makes a complete mockery of the ''CHAMPIONS'' league, ffs there is teams that finish 3rd/4th in the 4 top leagues that dont have this,uefa are pandering to the top/rich leagues they dont care about the spl, or other leagues outside england/germany/italy or spain

it should be for champions only from each nation,the CL is becoming so predictable every yr

hopefully some of the american posters on here can give me a bit of info on this fella

Celtic consider move for USA World Cup star Mikkel Diskerud

Celtic are looking at making an offer for Mikkel Diskerud, new manager Ronny Deila is a huge admirer of the 23-year-old attacking midfielder. He has previously failed in a bid to take the player to his old club Stromsgodset. The Sun reports that the Rosenborg player was also on Celtic’s radar under Neil Lennon. Now they could get the player for as little as £250,000 as Diskerud’s contract with the Norwegians is up in December. His father Paal, also his agent said: “I will confirm Ronny tried to sign Mikkel when he was on loan to Belgian club Gent from Stabaek.” (Sun)

other scottish draws

Aberdeen Face FK Daugava Rīga following Europa League Draw
If @AberdeenFC beat Daugava they will face Dutch side Groningen

@stjohnstone1884 will face FC Luzern in UEFA Europa League.

@MotherwellFC will face the winners of Stjarnan (Iceland) v Bangor.
good luck to them even motherwell

should be easy enough mate from the ticket office im sure celtic shops sell them aswell in the city centre,run of the mill spl games dont sell out as much as they used to im afraid

cheers mate, the only ones i could find online were package deals........

newcomer.png

cheers mate, the only ones i could find online were package deals........

Nah just make yer way to glasgow on the day or day before just head to the ticket office or celtic shop in city centre & you will be able to get yer ticket(s) it should be easy enough mate

Archived