FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2014/15

Loyalvillan

Friend of my mothers is a big Rangers fan. Though its been tough following them since they were sent down. He got tickets for the match in Ottawa and it will be the first time he is seeing them. He is very excited. He waited 45 mins on hold and got 6 tickets of less than 200 were left.... Not sureh ow many were being sold but they sold like wild fire. f**cking Newco fans

ottawa eh,...has kenora got a football team if so you''ll need to invite us over for a freindly

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ottawa eh,...has kenora got a football team if so you''ll need to invite us over for a freindly

Im back in Thunder Bay now mate ;) And yeah we do have a local (and somewhat succesfull) team. Most we could accomodate would b e 3,000 maybe though :( Doubt that is appealing! But id be over the moon xD

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Im back in Thunder Bay now mate ;) And yeah we do have a local (and somewhat succesfull) team. Most we could accomodate would b e 3,000 maybe though :( Doubt that is appealing! But id be over the moon xD

e'mail them now mate make it happen :drunk:

I have amended Post #2 to include a link to the SPFL Key Dates, which go from 2014 to 2016.

The following was published on SSN back in April, so just for the record :

On a separate issue, the SPFL Board has given approval to applications from nine clubs to play their official matches on artificial pitches next season.

Those clubs are, Aidrieonians, Alloa, Annan, Clyde, Falkirk, Forfar, Hamilton, Montrose and Queen of the South.

AVFC RFC SAFC

I have amended Post #2 to include a link to the SPFL Key Dates, which go from 2014 to 2016. The following was published on SSN back in April, so just for the record : On a separate issue, the SPFL Board has given approval to applications from nine clubs to play their official matches on artificial pitches next season. Those clubs are, Aidrieonians, Alloa, Annan, Clyde, Falkirk, Forfar, Hamilton, Montrose and Queen of the South.
Hamilton are in the SPL next season will be interesting to see if they are still allowed a plastic pitch.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Hamilton are in the SPL next season will be interesting to see if they are still allowed a plastic pitch.

i think they will im sure dunfermline had a plastic pitch in the spl yrs ago also talk of kilmarnock going for plastic pitch aswell this yr

i think they will im sure dunfermline had a plastic pitch in the spl yrs ago also talk of kilmarnock going for plastic pitch aswell this yr
Is that because of the cold weather up north and it's cheaper than under soil heating ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Is that because of the cold weather up north and it's cheaper than under soil heating ?

Long term its cheaper but more expensive up front me thinks

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived