FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2014/15

Loyalvillan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes premier sports mate,im just going to my local CSC for a few diet irn bru's to watch it,

any inside info in how the team are doing under delia ?or whatever way u spell it. some pats fans here reckon its gonna be a cracker, part of me says its gonna be too cagey

newcomer.png

any inside info in how the team are doing under delia ?or whatever way u spell it. some pats fans here reckon its gonna be a cracker, part of me says its gonna be too cagey

hmm very early days i like the cut of the guys jib tbh he won the norweigian league with stomsgodset which is like say kilmarnock or partick thistle winning the spl,..he likes to play aattcking free flowing football,no signings in yet apart from an AM, jo inge bergat from cardiff (6month loan deal....we dont usually see signings untill after the qualifiers which is a gamble, but thats celtic for ye they frustrate me at times lol..we rely on CL money as theyre is no money to be made from scottish football

so its really down to good scouting system buy cheap sell big,CL money & ST/Gate money

im very weary of the game especially walking into the unknown playing eastern european teams

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

hmm very early days i like the cut of the guys jib tbh he won the norweigian league with stomsgodset which is like say kilmarnock or partick thistle winning the spl,..he likes to play aattcking free flowing football,no signings in yet apart from an AM, jo inge bergat from cardiff (6month loan deal....we dont usually see signings untill after the qualifiers which is a gamble, but thats celtic for ye they frustrate me at times lol..we rely on CL money as theyre is no money to be made from scottish football

so its really down to good scouting system buy cheap sell big,CL money & ST/Gate money

im very weary of the game especially walking into the unknown playing eastern european teams

legia were playing long balls down the wing and well could cut through the centre too against pats but its hard to call as like i said, it was against pats lol. if ur not molde or rosenborg u can usually forget about the tippe lige, (havent watched that league in about 6 years)

anyways, they like to pass it around from what i saw and have good control, i never saw the defense in action, though might play into celtics hands with nerves and all. they seemed good at finding space.....

tbh im a little excited about the game. i hope im wrong thinking its gonna be cagey

newcomer.png

absolute disaster, an unfit celtic against a well drilled x-army polish team, if that manager lasts till december i will be very surprised, there was no homework done on that team if u ask me and celtic were deservedly hammered.

i was asking myself why lennon walked, not saying hes a genius but this performance was absolute awful. maybe it has something to do with the funding?

if ambrose was even still on the pitch it woulda been the same i reckon, tbh it coulda been 6-1 if they took the penos properly

newcomer.png

absolute disaster, an unfit celtic against a well drilled x-army polish team, if that manager lasts till december i will be very surprised, there was no homework done on that team if u ask me and celtic were deservedly hammered.

i was asking myself why lennon walked, not saying hes a genius but this performance was absolute awful. maybe it has something to do with the funding?

if ambrose was even still on the pitch it woulda been the same i reckon, tbh it coulda been 6-1 if they took the penos properly

that was awfull,i know we havent got a good record away from home in europe but we got hammere gave the ball away to cheaply aswell,didnt help we had to play with 10 men but cant argue with the sending off as efe ambrose was the last man,although legia's 2 penalties were very soft,& never pens imo,thank god they missed em both,...we have went backwards,(rumours) are lennon left because of lack of funds,i feel for our new manager if that is true because then his hands are tied,....we have to win 3-0 at home which wont be at CP but murrayfeild,weve done it before,but,i cant see it happening this time...good job we go into the europa lg qualifiers once we get put out,...we arent a CL standard team & as much as i want to qualify which is great financially,europa lg is more our level now(i hope)

that was awfull,i know we havent got a good record away from home in europe but we got hammere gave the ball away to cheaply aswell,didnt help we had to play with 10 men but cant argue with the sending off as efe ambrose was the last man,although legia's 2 penalties were very soft,& never pens imo,thank god they missed em both,...we have went backwards,(rumours) are lennon left because of lack of funds,i feel for our new manager if that is true because then his hands are tied,....we have to win 3-0 at home which wont be at CP but murrayfeild,weve done it before,but,i cant see it happening this time...good job we go into the europa lg qualifiers once we get put out,...we arent a CL standard team & as much as i want to qualify which is great financially,europa lg is more our level now(i hope)

a little snip of what deila said

He said: "It was not the plan to go forward at 2-1. We had a spell when we had good control but started making stupid mistakes and they got space behind us.

"That is my responsibility. I have to be much clearer as to what I expect and how we perform as a team, defensively and offensively and tonight we lost our heads and that is not good enough."

i dont know much about the celtic team in fairness as i only watch them in the champions league, i read stokes was inujured but this morn read he was on the bench, and the loan signing from cardiff, wasnt he only off the plane and thrown into the game instead of griffiths ?

surely berget isnt ready, the whole team wasnt ready, saw on the news earlier the replays for some of the goals and there was litterly no defense.

newcomer.png

a little snip of what deila said

He said: "It was not the plan to go forward at 2-1. We had a spell when we had good control but started making stupid mistakes and they got space behind us.

"That is my responsibility. I have to be much clearer as to what I expect and how we perform as a team, defensively and offensively and tonight we lost our heads and that is not good enough."

i dont know much about the celtic team in fairness as i only watch them in the champions league, i read stokes was inujured but this morn read he was on the bench, and the loan signing from cardiff, wasnt he only off the plane and thrown into the game instead of griffiths ?

surely berget isnt ready, the whole team wasnt ready, saw on the news earlier the replays for some of the goals and there was litterly no defense.

yes thats true,& izaguirre was on the bench for some reason

Archived