FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2014/15

Loyalvillan

if ben is traveling over to the freindly tell him to be carefull,..celtic & ajax fans had a bit of a barny in the CL last season

it should be ok if its just a pre-season freindly i think

i am going with him mate, Amsterdam for 2 nights then Groningen !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am going with him mate, Amsterdam for 2 nights then Groningen !!

i should add,this is europa lg qualifier for aberdeen if they get by gronigen they play real sociedad in the 3rd round

i hope your gonni look after him by taking him to the red light district & treating him to a few space cakes in the local cafe's lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

i was at the st pats game on wednesday against legia warsaw or whatever they are called. not saying celtic will have any trouble but the football they played and the posession, was very good. in fairness one of the defenders for pats had a bigger gut than me lol.

i wouldnt write off this x-army team though, on there day, i reckon they could be very good. ofcourse hoping celtic win though

newcomer.png

i was at the st pats game on wednesday against legia warsaw or whatever they are called. not saying celtic will have any trouble but the football they played and the posession, was very good. in fairness one of the defenders for pats had a bigger gut than me lol.

i wouldnt write off this x-army team though, on there day, i reckon they could be very good. ofcourse hoping celtic win though

im always weary too mate,...seem to have quite a passionate support aswell

btw i was at the celtic v st pats home/away legs when we met in 1998, i was in dublin for the 2nd leg @ tolka park seen the wolfetones the night before & was also the 1st time ever i seen bud on tap lol :hh: ...i think if we met st pats this time it would have to be played at the aviva stadium though

i thought you were a shamrock rovers man anyway?

im always weary too mate,...seem to have quite a passionate support aswell

btw i was at the celtic v st pats home/away legs when we met in 1998, i was in dublin for the 2nd leg @ tolka park seen the wolfetones the night before & was also the 1st time ever i seen bud on tap lol :hh: ...i think if we met st pats this time it would have to be played at the aviva stadium though

i thought you were a shamrock rovers man anyway?

lol it was at the rovers stadium. st pats were absolute shite, i brought the young lad and got singing section tictets, loads of junkies at it too and lads were on somethin whether it was yayo or that syntetic shite. pats had already organised that if they played celtic it woulda been at the aviva. they had a 1-1 when they met in warsaw and they were trying to play for the 0-0. i spoke to a polish lad i knew that was at the game and he said that he read on the net that legia home game against pats was there worst performance ever lol

the polish fan base got abuse from the singing section bigtime, but i left after 80mins as it was 3-0 and all i could hear from outside was the polish fans.

inside they all had there tops off and were surrounded by garda, the stewards were looking after pats, but there was nothin more than banter between the 2... reason the lad i knew was at the game was because some of his mates from scotland came over to watch them. there is 5 apparently from the polish youth squad in the team.

in fairness if i was on the pitch for pats i woulda fitted in perfectly lol, the polish side on the other hand were pros

newcomer.png

pre-season freindly

st pauli 1-0 celtic

we had out a fringe squad of youngsters,atajic missed a penalty late on,

probaly the only entertaining thing of the game was 2 streakers near the end as it was a sh*t game,..the 2nd streaker was a celtic fan i assume as hes wearing a kilt

http://youtu.be/xCQSafiDJfE

Rangers are back from North America.

Manager's verdict : Rangers FC - Content With Our Position

“It has been a very successful tour and we’re happy with how it has gone. The most important thing is we are ready to peak at the right time and we’re on course for that.” - Ally McCoist

Ottawa Fury 0-1 Rangers : Rangers FC - 90 In 90: Ottawa Fury (RTV)

Other news :

Boardroom : Rangers FC - Board Changes

Fixtures : Rangers FC - Fixtures Announcement

The matches will ... be on live on BT Sport ... Yippee !!! ... that means I will see them. :thumbup:

Fri 12/09/2014 : Raith Rovers v Rangers KO 19:45
Mon 29/09/2014 : Rangers v Hibernian KO 19:45

AVFC RFC SAFC

Rangers beat Partick Thistle 1-0 in a closed training match today {29/07/2014}.

Rangers FC - Gallery: Partick 0-1 Rangers

Other news, business : Rangers FC - Board Statement - Ibrox and other assets

Football : Rangers FC - Challenge Cup 2nd Round Draw

Rangers or Hibernian will face Barry Ferguson’s Clyde at home in the second round of the Scottish Challenge Cup ... on August 19 or 20, 2014.

Scottish Challenge Cup, Second Round Draw (alpha sorted)

North Section
Brechin City v Peterhead
Brora Rangers v East Fife
Dunfermline Athletic or Raith Rovers v Falkirk
Stirling Albion v Alloa Athletic

South Section
Livingston v Heart of Midlothian
Morton v Berwick Rangers
Rangers or Hibernian v Clyde
Stranraer v Albion Rovers

First Round tie : Rangers v Hibernian, Tuesday, 05/08/2014, KO 19:35 hours.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived