FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

World Cup General Chat

B6!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Messi man of the tournament? What a p*ss take

yes it was. Even some of the American team played better. He has a habit of going missing in international games and certainly wasn't consistent enough to get the player of the tournament. Another FIFA bizarre decision.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

i always thought macherano was overated having watched him play in his rightfull position i was impressed with him...germany overall deserved it though great young team

rodriguez or thomas mueller was player of the tournement imo

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Rodriguez hands down for me.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Messi is the most over rated player ive ever seen im my life, sick of the media, pundits and commentators wanking over him. The way Barcelona are setup make him look better than he is, the like of Iniesta & Xavi make him look worldclass doing all the hard work for him, plus palying against poor defences in Spain also make him look worldclass. He would flop anywhere else, and he knows it.

Messi is the most over rated player ive ever seen im my life, sick of the media, pundits and commentators wanking over him. The way Barcelona are setup make him look better than he is, the like of Iniesta & Xavi make him look worldclass doing all the hard work for him, plus palying against poor defences in Spain also make him look worldclass. He would flop anywhere else, and he knows it.

lol talking out ur arse

Archived