FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

World Cup General Chat

B6!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Rooney's failure to produce for England scrutinised but Messi's failure to produce isn't?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Still got to a final, where fat rooney got sent home - Rooney has never been World class and never will be.
Rooney averages 21 goals a season in a much harder league and his international goal record is almost identical.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Rooney averages 21 goals a season in a much harder league and his international goal record is almost identical.

You can manipulate stats all you want is the facts are Rooney hasnt performed since 2004, yes England don't perform full stop but Rooney is built up and never turns up, I would like to know how many of them international goals are against top nations and also Crouch has a v good record so what does that say?

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

You can manipulate stats all you want is the facts are Rooney hasnt performed since 2004, yes England don't perform full stop but Rooney is built up and never turns up, I would like to know how many of them international goals are against top nations and also Crouch has a v good record so what does that say?
When was the last time Messi performed at an international tournament? Interesting image: image.jpg

Mellberg_Signature.png

On the Rooney situation, i would not be surprised of he was sold this summer, VG will clearly favour RVP as his main man, this will not still well with Rooney who may throw his dummy out of the pram again!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

On the Rooney situation, i would not be surprised of he was sold this summer, VG will clearly favour RVP as his main man, this will not still well with Rooney who may throw his dummy out of the pram again!!

Well this will show you if Rooney is on the decline if he is dismissed by a top coach, fergie was saying Rooney's physique will hinder him when he gets to 30 and he'll only decline fast.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived