FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

World Cup General Chat

B6!

A few by me.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go Croatia!!!! Need to find a more consistent attack.
They could be two up already.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Luca Modric is quality. He will be wearing the claret n blue when prince William buys us !

image.png

1-1 Should have been 2-0 30 seconds ago

image.png

Where's bosko balaban when Croatia need him !!

image.png

Where's bosko balaban when Croatia need him !!

lol was just singing the song to myself watching the game!! !!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Good Lord! we all knew Glenn Hoddle was a bit of a t**t but to have a camel toe!!! so wrong

10411229_10152481700491217_3177261046820

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Good Lord! we all knew Glenn Hoddle was a bit of a t**t but to have a camel toe!!! so wrong 10411229_10152481700491217_3177261046820
Pmsl +1

image.png

Lol B6 spamming the boards... Naughty! Not a bad first half, opening games are often a bit of bore fest.
Spamming or active !

image.png

Archived