FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

World Cup General Chat

B6!

Thats always the way, lol.

I will be seriously surprised though if this game ends 0-0.

No chance of that, if it's still 0-0 after 80 minutes the Ref will give Brazil a penalty.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance of that, if it's still 0-0 after 80 minutes the Ref will give Brazil a penalty.

Well, unless there's 3 goals in the next 6 minutes, they've ruined my bet :readthemessage:

Debatable whether Silva should have got sent off

I thought for a second then.... Could of...

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Serves them right if I'm honest, if he would have stayed on his feet there was one free in the box and they might have scored.

Ochoa was unreal in goal for Mexico. Still can't believe that game ended 0-0 :question:

the Russian National anthem sounds bad ass!! Da is gud!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Footballkangas are drawing with holland 2-2 Goal of the tourney buy Tim Cahill and Van Persie should have been sent off.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

3-2 to the cloggers now

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived