FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

World Cup General Chat

B6!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portugal is just too one dimensional, Nani is showing his rust.

i have to keep asking myself what position is that ronaldo plays lol, first half wasnt too bad on the left and then went missing

newcomer.png

i have to keep asking myself what position is that ronaldo plays lol, first half wasnt too bad on the left and then went missing
Unfair to rate him on that game. Arguably the best player in the world alongside 10 very average players.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Unfair to rate him on that game. Arguably the best player in the world alongside 10 very average players.

pundits here say he wasnt fit to play. though even the best players in the world can have an off day.

newcomer.png

I'll reserve judgement on Germany until they play a better team, because Portugal made them look very good today, some woeful defending and a more often than not, a toothless attack.

Oh and the fact that Pepe is a complete and utter moron. Although, I think Muller should have got a card too. Did not enjoy his Oscar nominated performance, tainted a very good individual performance for me.

On a completely separate note, this Nigeria Vs Iran game has me on the edge of my seat! Great stuff! :whistling:

Germany are on the easy side. There's only Portugal and Argentina that are any good that side. Germany will blatantly make the semis/final with ease because they won't face anyone that good until then. On our side we have Brazil, Spain, holland, Uruguay, Italy and the dark horses Costa Rica. Much better teams this end, lucky bastards

mzjj.jpg

USA winning! Bet Yankee doodle Peever is happy

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived