FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

World Cup General Chat

B6!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't think she looked that pretty ( though it could just be the picture ) so what does a millionaire footballer see in her ?

And if that sex toy shes holding is anything to go by then sex with her would be like chucking a sausage up the high street.

Wonder what she sees in him ?!

I heard that he's got an absolutely gigantic........

Bank balance

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Well nerves got the better of our boys early but once they settled they really took it to Chile I thought. Didn't deserve to concede the late goal and it could be my Aussie eyes but I thought we deserved to get a point from the match. Matt Leckie and Jason Davidson were both outstanding. Hopefully a bit of respect gained at least.

i feared the worst for the aussies tbh but fair play to them they stuck in

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

who's yir team?
Tipperary, we got beaten in first round, so we are in the loserse play off,
Greece were utter shite against a Columbia team that were average at best. After all the hype today, watch England get spanked as well lol
Was delighted to see Greece get spanked, hate there normal boring approach , actually think England might do pretty well in this tournament , seems to be less expectation coming from England this year ( maybe it's different over with you guys ) which can only be a good thing, so many England teams went to world cups expected to win it and the team was only good enough to barley get out of the group, yee seem to set crazy expectations
Tipperary, we got beaten in first round, so we are in the loserse play off, Was delighted to see Greece get spanked, hate there normal boring approach , actually think England might do pretty well in this tournament , seems to be less expectation coming from England this year ( maybe it's different over with you guys ) which can only be a good thing, so many England teams went to world cups expected to win it and the team was only good enough to barley get out of the group, yee seem to set crazy expectations
What us English do best, set the bar way too high and then slate the sh*t out of them when our expectations aren't met lol. All I've seen today, is England this, England that. I'm hoping they win and do well but I know England, so I'm going for a 1-1 draw. Hope they prove me wrong but I personally don't see it.

Archived