FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

World Cup General Chat

B6!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well nerves got the better of our boys early but once they settled they really took it to Chile I thought. Didn't deserve to concede the late goal and it could be my Aussie eyes but I thought we deserved to get a point from the match. Matt Leckie and Jason Davidson were both outstanding. Hopefully a bit of respect gained at least.

Aussies and Croatia played much better than their 3-1 scores reflect.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Shocking officiating thus far

Granted it's only my third WC, it seems like the officiating is shocking every time.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Granted it's only my third WC, it seems like the officiating is shocking every time.

It is, it's because instead of being the worlds best it's an equal representation from across the world that get to go, a lot don't even get a game but the ones that so are just the best from that group rather than the best in the world

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

iker casillas missus
Wonder what she sees in him ?!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived