FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Roy Keane Thread

Loyalvillan

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The death stare from Keano to the 3rd Official! notice how he could not bring himslef to look at Keano?? lol

10398023_842961642383168_213637388849032

This picture makes me laugh I saw it yesterday. People are making out its some sort of agree stare when in reality leans probably just going over to say something to him, art of a perfectly times photograph lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

lol...i love a bit of mad passion,...how do you feel about keano now loyal has he won you over yet,.. iirc you werent his biggest fan before he came to villa?

I have half a mind to ban you fella..... Celtic ffs... lost me nearly 300 quid yesterday!

Im send Keane up to give you that stare, lol

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

lol...i love a bit of mad passion,...how do you feel about keano now loyal has he won you over yet,.. iirc you werent his biggest fan before he came to villa?

not really but now he is here he is one of us and will get my support! thats the way i am!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

lol....+1

im sorry to hear that mate,celtic can be right cunts at times no wonder we dont age well

best thing is i rarely bet on any football outside England, but thought it was a banker... well it should of been. I looked up all the games and thought, yep quids in, then i went on the bookies website to cash out, seen my slip and Celtic loss was a hell of a shock.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

best thing is i rarely bet on any football outside England, but thought it was a banker... well it should of been. I looked up all the games and thought, yep quids in, then i went on the bookies website to cash out, seen my slip and Celtic loss was a hell of a shock.

Next time, back Rangers ! :lol:

AVFC RFC SAFC

The death stare from Keano to the 3rd Official! notice how he could not bring himslef to look at Keano?? lol

10398023_842961642383168_213637388849032

Lmao this guy is the man!!!!!!!!!!

Archived