FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Roy Keane Thread

Loyalvillan

So Keane's going to come in as number two knowing that the club's for sale and that a new owner may sack him within weeks?

Something doesn't add up there. You can decide which bit.

agreed!! very very strange!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

If this is the case it either means we're not goin to be sold any time soon which is that's the case Lerner needs his head checking and lol in up as that statement was ridiculous.

Or

The club is being sold soon, lambert has already met the owners and they've decided to keep him on for now to keep a steady ship but he's been told to get someone else in who had a bit of a presence

But my money is going on this being cacky poo as he wouldn't be allowed to carry on with Ireland and itv surely

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

If that w**ker comes to the villa ,,I'm out of there ,

just thought id ask mate,the majority of celtic fans didnt want him as manager but if it was to be no doubt he would get our 100% backing infact i was starting to warm to the idea as we all thought he was defo heading to parkhead lol

a lot of pro's & cons with keane imo

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived