FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

£9 million being bandied about. Sounds a lot for a 32-year-old but maybe they're willing to pay a million per goal.

Lol, can't laugh too hard as up to now that's pretty much what we've paid for bent.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
£9 million being bandied about. Sounds a lot for a 32-year-old but maybe they're willing to pay a million per goal.
They paid more than that ratio for Carroll !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

They'll have European football to contend. Don't imagine they expect him to be blazing a trail in the Premier League.

2426f5x.png

A strange signing if true and certainly over priced when you consider his age..........could he be a replacement for Suarez ?

Hopefully, would be extremely happy to see him on a plane to sunny Spain

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

A strange signing if true and certainly over priced when you consider his age..........could he be a replacement for Suarez ?

Haha behave, the money they'd get for Suarez if they sold him, they'd probably go for a Diego Costa or something of the sort.

No, I agree with Anne, he'll just be a back up to contend with the demands of what will be a much longer season to what they've been used to in the last few years.

It will be interesting to see what Southampton do with the money. It's their 3rd year in the prem,always a difficult one !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Sunderland agree £1.5m deal for Jordan Mutch after impressive season at Cardiff.
  • Ashley Williams ready to quit Swansea for QPR in £4million deal as part of Liberty exodus.

Both seem like reasonable and cheap transfers if those rumors are true, wish we had made the same bid for them, especially Williams.

Big talk of Fabregas to Chelsea

Arsenal are not interested but Chelsea might be, and he want to go to London, 36m euros is a bit expensive mind

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived