FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

All Premiership Transfer Talk here.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALBION'S preparations for a fifth successive season of Barclays Premier League football continue to gather pace - with the signing of Craig Gardner.
The 27-year-old midfielder will officially join the Baggies on a Bosman transfer on July 1, after passing a Hawthorns medical and penning a three-year contract, plus a further year’s option in the club’s favour.
Albion have beaten off competition from a string of clubs to agree the deal, which will come into effect when his Sunderland contract expires at the end of June.
Gardner will meet his new team-mates for the first time when he reports for pre-season training in early July and Director of Football Administration Richard Garlick is delighted to have strengthened the club’s midfield options.

Read more at http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/gardner-joins-albion-1566349.aspx#mMYWyix6uZZYkumB.99

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

He's becoming a bit of a brum club slut, think he might be after Kevin Phillips' crown

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Personally don't see why they would want him. They have a fair few center midfielders, unless they want him to play right back now they have released Ridgewell.

Mellberg_Signature.png

bardsley4x3226-1570477_478x359.jpg

STOKE CITY are delighted to announce that defender Phil Bardsley has agreed a three-year deal with the Club.
Bardsley will officially join the Potters on 1st July 2014 following the expiration of his contract at Sunderland.
The 28-year-old arrives in the Potteries after six-and-a-half years at Stadium of Light where he made 200 appearances.
Manager Mark Hughes says the defender will be a valuable acquisition to his squad, telling stokecityfc.com, "I'm really pleased to bring Phil in to the Club.
"He's a player of great Premier League experience who I think will bring added quality to the squad.
"He has plenty of qualities that will improve us and help move the Football Club forward to where we want to be.

Source: Link

Mellberg_Signature.png

Leicester City have added some Premier League experience to their squad with the signing of exciting winger Marc Albrighton on a four-year deal from 1 July. The midfielder will join on a free transfer once his contract with Aston Villa expires at the end of next month, ending a long association with the West Midlands club, with whom the 24-year-old had spent his entire career. Speaking exclusively to LCFC.com, the winger said: “I’m absolutely thrilled to be joining. Everything about Leicester City is moving forward at the moment and it’s going to be a great Football Club to be a part of. “It was a great 16 years for me at Villa and I had some really wonderful times there that will stay with me forever. I’m coming away now with my head held high and really looking forward to this fresh challenge with Leicester. I just can’t wait to get going. Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/230514-city-seal-deal-for-albrighton-1572247.aspx#h7oUHzTygjqXoiE4.99 Source: http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/230514-city-seal-deal-for-albrighton-1572247.aspx
And..
Experienced defender Matthew Upson will become the latest addition to Nigel Pearson’s Leicester City squad after agreeing a one-year deal with the Club, starting from 1 July. Upson’s contract with Championship play-off semi-finalists Brighton and Hove Albion expires this summer, and the in-demand former Arsenal and West Ham United centre half was delighted to agree terms with the Foxes. The 35-year-old boasts 22 England caps and 447 career appearances, and will bring a wealth of experience to City’s back line ahead of next season’s Premier League campaign. Source: http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/220514-leicester-city-swoop-for-upson-1568635.aspx

Mellberg_Signature.png

I think Marc Albrighton's statement say it all.

"Everything about Leicester City is moving forward at the moment and its going to be a great Football Club to be a part of"

unlike Aston Villa.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I think Marc Albrighton's statement say it all. "Everything about Leicester City is moving forward at the moment and its going to be a great Football Club to be a part of" unlike Aston Villa.
A few months ago Marc stated he would do anything to stay at the club he loves. Another clubs comes in and others him a silly wage and he jumps ship. I say good riddance. He will be playing championship football within 3 years.

Mellberg_Signature.png

A few months ago Marc stated he would do anything to stay at the club he loves.Another clubs comes in and others him a silly wage and he jumps ship. I say good riddance. He will be playing championship football within 3 years.

He'll be playing it the season after next, I don't think Leicester will fair well I'm the prem. They've been brilliant in the championship but I think that they will do a QPR and start getting in these players who should do well but they just won't do it. I just have a feeling

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived