Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loyalvillan

2013-14 Season Awards

I am pleased to announce that the ballots have been counted and recounted and the results are in!! Please note in the event of a draw for a category i as invigilator will cast the deciding vote!

Forum Newcomer of the season

Sofasuppoter - Was very close but well done.

Member of the season

Peever - Again very close

Most controversial Member of the season.

Skyba - Was their any doubt? Honorable mention goes to AKdeol who came closer to the winner than anyone else in recent years!

Moment of the season

Peevfest - The opening day winner at Arsenal was 2nd.

Best Poster of the season.

Freddy - The Elder statesman of avillafan

Member you would most like to meet.

Peever - thought he would have met the whole UK by now!!

Funniest Member of the season.

Dimitri - well deserved...if a little sick at times!

Staff Member of the season.

AnneMc - again, well deserved for the work that goes unseen (but apparently it is being recognised??lol)

All the Winners will have a banner award added to their signature and recieve nothing more than the thanks of All Staff Members for once again making Avillafan.com a great website with a true community!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Congrats to all the winners.

You guys are a credit to this group.

Despite a long hard and largely unattractive season, we still had many high points... Arsenal away will live long in my memory and that goes beyond the game itself, travelling with the guys here often makes the result irrelevant, peev-fest from what little I remember was a legendary day/night...

Without dragging this out too much I just wanted to echo Loyals thanks not only to the winners above but also everyone that uses the website and forum, those who have made the season less of a chore on match days at the ads.

You guys were excellent throughout and I can't fault any one person, now we need to regroup and go again... Ahem. ;)

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Congrats to all the winners.

You guys are a credit to this group.

Despite a long hard and largely unattractive season, we still had many high points... Arsenal away will live long in my memory and that goes beyond the game itself, travelling with the guys here often makes the result irrelevant, peev-fest from what little I remember was a legendary day/night...

Without dragging this out too much I just wanted to echo Loyals thanks not only to the winners above but also everyone that uses the website and forum, those who have made the season less of a chore on match days at the ads.

You guys were excellent throughout and I can't fault any one person, now we need to regroup and go again... Ahem. ;)

nice work and a very big ditto. I've had a great year with the forum members and lots of good memories.

well done to the winners!!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg