Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

either one could be a great success or disaster!! they hate Holt at Swansea

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

give robbo 90 mins

can't be worse than holt

bit of pace and finishing

no, let's get fcuked again

be delighted with a point if i am honest! :(

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Get well soon Petrov

i agree AK was being harsh but considering the things i used to call Ireland i am not one to talk! lol

i agree AK was being harsh but considering the things i used to call Ireland i am not one to talk! lol

How'd it go when you met Ireland in person though? LOL

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

nobody mentioning helenius and hes back from injury...... i would throw him in, if it doesn twork i would put robinson on the second half around 65mins into the game. i never liked holt and nothing has changed.

UTV

newcomer.png

Archived