FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

can we have the hull game up please so we can all forget about yesterday? It is like a bad dream this now........ffs we have been humbled by swansea and are hoping for a draw against hull. Sad sad times

Sad indeed....so sad that it almost makes you yearn for the Venglos years...I mean season!

Attrocious...we are hero-worshipping average players like Albrighton and Vlaar because (most of) the others aren't good enough for Wolves or Walsall. Swansea simply played us off the park, like everyone else has done sice LAMBERT became manger.

Even WBA are above us now.....the 4 teams that are STILL below us must be p##s poor,well they are!

On of the worst Villa teams I had the misfortune to bother with...and there have been a few...see above!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

Has there ever been a worse centerback then Baker in a villa shirt?
Clarke

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Has there ever been a worse centerback then Baker in a villa shirt?

Yes but whoever he was you can bet he bought the shirt in the club shop and certainly wasn't a professional footballer.

Clarke

No way is Clark worse than Baker. Baker is shite and robbing a living at Villa.

Hope we see Clark next week - then never have to suffer either of them again.

2426f5x.png

Yes but whoever he was you can bet he bought the shirt in the club shop and certainly wasn't a professional footballer. No way is Clark worse than Baker. Baker is shite and robbing a living at Villa. Hope we see Clark next week - then never have to suffer either of them again.
IMO Clark is worse than Baker, however, neither epwill ever be good enough for villa.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

IMO Clark is worse than Baker, however, neither epwill ever be good enough for villa.

I disagree, Clark has all the attributes to be as good as Gary Cahill but unlike Gary he doesn't have a good team around him too many passengers in the defensive unit and the midfield, Clark is naive trying to make up for others and constantly get's caught out of position and obtains yellow cards.

Baker is just an awful footballer, he should be sacked - crimes against football.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

We'll disagree on that one, B6. Clark showed such promise, Baker was always just a big, reckless lump.

Clark will never do well at Villa now so hope he gets a chance elsewhere, even if it's with a Championship side (assuming we aren't one).

Given that we are supposed to have the top academy in the country, I do have to wonder what goes on there with so much talent wasted and now the U21s relegated.

Sleeping giant? Lerner must be looking to break another record - Rip Van Winkel's...

2426f5x.png

Bakers position for the first goal was a crime alone! showed a lot of promise and hope but like so many Villa academy graduates he has not improved much!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Bakers position for the first goal was a crime alone! showed a lot of promise and hope but like so many Villa academy graduates he has not improved much!

Makes you wonder what could have been achieved with these players if they hadn't been surrounded with more youth or budget basement signings, they could have flourished surrounded by real quality prem experienced players

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived