FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

I really can not see lambert being the manager next season especially the way they have performed over the last two years if the club stays up and its sold during the summer i think the new owers are going to want a new manager to steady the ship.

Perhaps david moyes would be a decent choice he will want to prove himself we also need to totally squad revamp and start buying experience.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

can we have the hull game up please so we can all forget about yesterday? It is like a bad dream this now........ffs we have been humbled by swansea and are hoping for a draw against hull. Sad sad times

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

I really can not see lambert being the manager next season especially the way they have performed over the last two years if the club stays up and its sold during the summer i think the new owers are going to want a new manager to steady the ship.

Perhaps david moyes would be a decent choice he will want to prove himself we also need to totally squad revamp and start buying experience.

No more dour Scots thanks.

No offence Dimitri!

mzjj.jpg

1 good game in 15 is not good enough .
I have to agree. Vlaar IMO isn't a good defender and certainly isn't a captain. He is the best of a very poor bunch.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Left the house at 6.15am and just home ten minutes ago.

What an utter embarrassment that was.

To say they made constant schoolboy errors is an insult to the shittiest schoolboy ever to kick a ball.

Vlaar may be marginally better than our other options but he is no captain. It makes my blood boil to see him wear that armband, it really does. Might as well hand it to the ball boy.

Sickening that once again we're relying on other teams' failings to keep us afloat - and we are worse than last year and than the McLeish year. In fact, I think it's fair to say I have never seen worse from Villa as an adult.

Am adopting the Jimmy Greaves approach for the rest of the season - 'Let's close our eyes and see what happens.' I'll fit right in - that's the way this team seems to be playing.

blooming heck that was a long day for you!!

I left on 80mins as could not take anymore so made a dash for the station arriving just in time for the 17:28 for Paddington (via Bristol). Walk back on my own was a bit hairy as I was in my Villa coat but to be honest nothing more that i expected!

What a dreadful day all round.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I'm still blaming B6 for everything, he fecking sang for PL to be Villa manager. LOL
B6 is a :wank2: B6 is a :wank2: Na na na na

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived