FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

Just got home, worse I have ever seen.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

A utter embarrassment today. Had enough and will not be going next week.

same mistakes that have plagued us ALL year. Nothing changes really. On the times we attacked today you can see the players holding back, even when space was there to be exploited, they just dawdle and look scared.

Out sung by a lively Liberty Stadium, out played by a average team and embarrassed that we are this bad....still.

I personally believe we'll be ok...but through no effort of us. Hull may have saved out bacon today. Its a straight bun fight between the bottom 3 who will leap frog Norwich.

we wont pick up anymore points. Our season will end as a metaphor for the whole season generally.

Fed up, frustrated and utterly need a break from watching such awful football.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I'll be at the Hull game in hope than expectation and If I lived miles away like some, I would of spent it at home doing something more constructive than watching that shower of sh*te embarrased to be a Villa fan at the moment the club from top to bottom is rubbish!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

I left as the pen was awarded Freddy ,, the manager and all the players including subs ..oh and the coaches including Sid can go and do one . If they got waved away by the fans who's stayed ,, that's fair enough. The whole thing was embarresing . If any one tells me Ron Vlaar is good , they must be pissed 24/7 . Guzan through to the subs can all f*ck off as far as I'm concerned

Cheers Rawly,

shows how bad its all become----Rawly has been there seen that and got the shirt many times---i feel for you man and i feel for all the Claret and Blue faithful who have been let down so f*****g much these past 4 seasons-

-dont mention the much vaunted word progress cos there aint none!!! anybody who still fly,s the fictional lambert project is seriously living on planet zod---is loosing at Swansea part of the project?is loosing a record 18 games in the prem part of the f******g project?is 1 point from the last 18 part of the project,? is loosing 3 games from the last 6,4-1 part of the project? if so f**k me the clown who devised the dam "project" must be a bluenose!!!!!

coco bleats about how much the club need us next saturday in the "cup final" in his WM interview ,andcleverley averts attention and wastes time harping on about Guzans mistake but can,t blame him cos he,s been good for coco in the 2 seasons----he even told the interviewer this spiel twice over rather than speak about the performance!!!!

we are Aston Villa a fast crumbling tumbling shadow of a once greatonce mighty once proud once pride of the midlands once feared football club!!!!!!! now fast becoming at an alarming rate a shambolic laughing stock!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

thing is Guys and Gals, even if we do get a new owner with money it will need mega bucks to drag us from where we are right now, although i think we will survive, next year is gonna be another struggle

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

thing is Guys and Gals, even if we do get a new owner with money it will need mega bucks to drag us from where we are right now, although i think we will survive, next year is gonna be another struggle
Fine by me as long as lambert fucks off and take some of his shite with him

funniest.gif

I think a top level manager and a handful of 10-15+ signings would rip us away from what we're used to in an instant. Wouldn't propel us to the top but we wouldn't be hoping for Fulham and Cardiff not to win

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

was horrible to see Ron Vlaar being told to f*ck off when he came to us at the end!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived