FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

I used to hate the positive posts after another appalling performance, as I felt they were wrong and slightly patronising.

Now, however, I want to see them. They keep me going. So if anyone has anything then please "let's be having you".

Only 2 more weekends of this torture to go

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

I used to hate the positive posts after another appalling performance, as I felt they were wrong and slightly patronising.

Now, however, I want to see them. They keep me going. So if anyone has anything then please "let's be having you".

I have just been on the AVFC website. Per Paul Lambert, we have a Cup Final next Saturday !

AVFC RFC SAFC

I have just been on the AVFC website. Per Paul Lambert, we have a Cup Final next Saturday !

Fickle fans... gets us to a cup final and they want him out!

What more do you scum want?!

Haha we have a winner. Then only England to torture us before it all starts again.
Hopefully when we start again we'll have pep at the helm and messi on the pitch lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Fickle fans... gets us to a cup final and they want him out! What more do you scum want?!
I was playing FIFA yesterday and got us to our 4th league cup final was 6th but got knocked out of the FA cup and I got the sack!!! I'm Everton now as they were the only decent ones and I've got villa in the cup final lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Players a disgrace to the shirt and if those on the fence about the current regime havent turned........ffs how low we have fallen

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

i can see one of the bottom 3 getting more than 35 points its a big big game tomorrow S,land v Cardiff reckon a draw would be best for us---but we got to do it ourselves, and win against Hull next week-------- but this ultra leaky defence against Long and Jelavic!!are the players playing for Lambert? i dont know,!!according to WM the away fans at the end waved the players away!! if true, oh dear oh dear,hopefully we,ll get the story from our travelling members,---on the slide My Lord ---on the slide!!! presently 5th from bottom---that,ll do,no further plllease,18th defeat another miserable EPL record for this current crop and lambert!surely surely Manure will want to do it for Ryan----and smash the Canaries tonight?
I left as the pen was awarded Freddy ,, the manager and all the players including subs ..oh and the coaches including Sid can go and do one . If they got waved away by the fans who's stayed ,, that's fair enough. The whole thing was embarresing . If any one tells me Ron Vlaar is good , they must be pissed 24/7 . Guzan through to the subs can all f*ck off as far as I'm concerned

funniest.gif

Rawly, Don't beat around the bush mate, tell us what you honestly think. PL OUT
Lol . Seriously mate ,, anyone who's didn't see this coming after Bradford last season . Well I won't say what I think . Lambert was clueless from game one at west ham. f*ck off lambert and take vlaar and the rest of your sh*t signing with yu ,, that's all of them by the way

funniest.gif

Archived