FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

I canne fault the effort, I thought the lads were fantastic today. We dust ourselves down, take our medicine and get ready to go again.

PL OUT.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

He has to change it next week, Tonev has to start and we need to mix it up, I know the options are limited but we can't let Hull know exactly how we are going to play it's suicide!

4-4-2

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

I canne fault the effort, I thought the lads were fantastic today. We dust ourselves down, take our medicine and get ready to go again.

PL OUT.

surely he didnt say that

btw when i was in loyals house last friday he got me to say that in my accent lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I canne fault the effort, I thought the lads were fantastic today. We dust ourselves down, take our medicine and get ready to go again. PL OUT.
If he has said this then I actually feel sorry for him.

Dimitri,

No I don't know or care what he says, but that is the usual sh*t he spews out every week, after yet another appalling performance.

PL OUT

Karl,

No I haven't heard his post match comments, mate.

And in fairness I'm not interested in anything that t**t has to say, the result says it all for me.

PL OUT.

I will have to wait for MOTD to see the 'highlights', but watching SSN this afternoon Charlie Nicholas, who was watching the game, said it was a better performance than was served up against Southampton last week.

But, as so often this Season (and last), any good work was undone by defensive errors, including Shelvey's goal from the centre circle, with Baker's penalty giveaway the last straw.

Talking of penalties, Rooney has just scored from the spot for Man United, to give a 1-0 lead against Norwich.

But that should be of no consequence for us, it is still in our hands to get out of this relegation mire.

The job needs to be done against Hull City next week. AVFC has not lost to Hull City at Level 1 ... yet !!!

AVFC RFC SAFC

I used to hate the positive posts after another appalling performance, as I felt they were wrong and slightly patronising.

Now, however, I want to see them. They keep me going. So if anyone has anything then please "let's be having you".

I used to hate the positive posts after another appalling performance, as I felt they were wrong and slightly patronising.

Now, however, I want to see them. They keep me going. So if anyone has anything then please "let's be having you".

We are not in the bottom 3, we should survive with the points total and goal difference we have compared to those below us.

Blues ARE in the bottom 3 of the CHAMPIONSHIP .

Done.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Archived