Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

I said that this weekend, gabby couldnt score in a brothel!

Don't think he has time AK, it was reported a couple of years back he had 3 different birds pregnant at the same time. Nothing wrong with his shooting......it's his dribbling skills he needs to brush up on :D

Wouldn't mind a draw, got a feeling it'll be 1-1. That means we have to score though...maybe an own goal would do actually lol.

I can honestly imagne us messing this and Hull up and then beating spurs or citeh.

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

Wouldn't mind a draw, got a feeling it'll be 1-1. That means we have to score though...maybe an own goal would do actually lol.

I can honestly imagne us messing this and Hull up and then beating spurs or citeh.

a draw will just reaffirm our epl status if we have not already

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Paul lambert will love this thread.. " play for the draw lads, even the fans wants one!!!"

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

if we take the 3 points - we should be safe

a draw is still not a bad result, especially since swansea are looking for points to survive also.

Its obvious we gonna try to sit back like the last 3 times we've played swansea.

Especially without Benteke, leaving us with gabby and weimann - we just dont look like scoring.

But i'd like for us to go out attacking - showing some fight like last season, where we played some decent football.

if we take the 3 points - we should be safe

a draw is still not a bad result, especially since swansea are looking for points to survive also.

Its obvious we gonna try to sit back like the last 3 times we've played swansea.

Especially without Benteke, leaving us with gabby and weimann - we just dont look like scoring.

But i'd like for us to go out attacking - showing some fight like last season, where we played some decent football.

Tried to against Fulham and lost because we can't defend open play .

Archived