Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

BAD result stating the obvious. Can only see the Hull game as a match with any chance of getting a point from. Is there any Villa fan out there still backing PL and the 5 year masterplan?
Schhhhhhhhh! Don't open that can of worms,Marky.....

wZaXfsX.jpg

Sorry but I'm joining in now!!

lambert has to go now, I still don't believe it's his fault entirely BUT if Lerner is selling then he's off anyway and if he's not he's lost the fans. The biggest part is we need the fans behind us at VP for the hull game more than ever. Cowans in as interim and that will be easier to make happen.

We're really in trouble, if Cardiff lose tomorrow then I'm not worried about them as they're not beating Newcastle and Fulham, but Fulham could easily beat palace and stoke!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

i can see one of the bottom 3 getting more than 35 points its a big big game tomorrow S,land v Cardiff reckon a draw would be best for us---but we got to do it ourselves, and win against Hull next week-------- but this ultra leaky defence against Long and Jelavic!!

are the players playing for Lambert? i dont know,!!

according to WM the away fans at the end waved the players away!! if true, oh dear oh dear,

hopefully we,ll get the story from our travelling members,---

on the slide My Lord ---on the slide!!! presently 5th from bottom---that,ll do,no further plllease,

18th defeat another miserable EPL record for this current crop and lambert!

surely surely Manure will want to do it for Ryan----and smash the Canaries tonight?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Firefly,

I assume this was foresaw when the 5 year master plan was being written in stone.

But seriously I really see us having to rely on other results going our way, we just don't appear capable of gaining any more points ourselves.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

There is no way the teams below us will win both games. So we stay in the prem. but for what???

Another season of the worse football I have ever seen down at v.p.

I know we will never compete again as we have fallen too far behind so I do accept that but I will not accept the bollocks we are being served at the moment by both the players and manager

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

WTF has happened after the chelsea game :o

i had one foot in the door of team ''brawly6'',...i agree with skyba though its not all down to lambert as randy should take some of the blame also BUT! 1pt from 5 games is not acceptable & is/should be a sacking offence!!!

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

There is no way the teams below us will win both games. So we stay in the prem. but for what??? Another season of the worse football I have ever seen down at v.p. I know we will never compete again as we have fallen too far behind so I do accept that but I will not accept the bollocks we are being served at the moment by both the players and manager
Fulham only have stoke and palace and aren't in bad form, it's going to be a nail biter that's for sure. And as for the campaign I wouldn't say I'm fully signed up but we need to give ourselves the best chance of survival and that's with a rocking VP and that means no lambert and cowans in his place

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Boldfinger,

Unfortunately WE may have no alternative but to put up with this bollocks next year, and that's a dead cert. if PL is still at the helm.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Archived