Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

Gordon Cowans for a interim manager before Hull match, maybe that wakes us up and we´ll beat Hull. But, of course, we must find a decent defense line before that. Defense mistakes cost us today, otherwise it was better than for a long time, especially Westwood and Albrighton.

Next week will decide our fate, point and imo we will be ok but can we hang on?
A point against Hull, good god I can't believe how things havr changed last few years, how our expectations have shrunk

If this isn't sacking form I don't know what is!

The problem is not only do we have a useless manager, the chairman does not want to spend any money as he wants out :(

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

A point against Hull, good god I can't believe how things havr changed last few years, how our expectations have shrunk

I can't see them winning both games, just for the fact to be 2-0 up and throw it away will finish them.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Lerner will do nothing

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

BAD result stating the obvious. Can only see the Hull game as a match with any chance of getting a point from.

Is there any Villa fan out there still backing PL and the 5 year masterplan?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Archived