FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

Is there any point watching another Villa game? That's how I feel at the moment, I can't see us winning again. All we can do is hope others slip up.
I think that's Lambert s game plan,hope others are worse than us.Baker has always got a penalty in him,

wZaXfsX.jpg

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

Holy sh*t lads, 4-1 even that isn't what I had expected.....and hammers haven't scored either....this has been an incredibly bad weekend...no season for Villa. Bad and dark day..sorry but I can't be optimistic right now that was an absolute shocker of a result.

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

4-1 Bony penalty-------Where is Lerner? Deadly,s at The Liberty!!

Fulham 2-Hull 2 Final whistle Baggies 1 WHU 0 Only Vlaar and Albrighton went to fans according to W.M

anothern saturday night ruined----all too common these days,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I think what we just saw was Paul Lambert´s last game as a manager of Aston Villa. That Moyes feeling kept lingering towards me during the last 10 minutes or so.

First time this season I actually can see us going down. One draw in six matches. What a disaster.

I think what we just saw was Paul Lambert´s last game as a manager of Aston Villa. That Moyes feeling kept lingering towards me during the last 10 minutes or so. First time this season I actually can see us going down. One draw in six matches. What a disaster.
First time? f*ck me, you're very optimistic.

Archived