FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

hOltENdR

Regardless whether we have a new owner or not in the summer, we need an entire new defence for me.

That should be our priority.

We have Clark and Lowton who should play instead of Baker and Bacuna imo. And then there is Okore coming back. So an entire new defence? Definitely not for me!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atleast Wiemann chases after the ball if we dont have possession! gabby the c**t cant even be arsed to chase down

When has Weimann done that this season?! I must off missed that! Calling a Villa player a c**t is uncalled for :confused:

Thank you for making my earlier point :

We have Clark and Lowton who should play instead of Baker and Bacuna imo. And then there is Okore coming back. So an entire new defence? Definitely not for me!

The only player that has remotely looked like a Premier League player is Vlaar, and I still think he is poor.

Okore played about 5 games, so we can hardly claim that he is our saviour after so few games.

If Okore does turn out to be the player we all hope he is, then I still feel we require a left back, right back and a centre back.

Also, Vlaar is definitely not captain material, but I can't see who actually is in our current squad.

Next goal, should there be one, is massive. Just hope that it goes to us.

Here here--your so right man------

Bacunna off Lowton on,---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I'm studying that damn league table again, if fulham and cardiff lose this weekend and we can get a point they will not be able to pass us thanks to our GD.

Going to drive myself nuts doing this every season.

Come on Villa for fcuks sake !

The only player that has remotely looked like a Premier League player is Vlaar, and I still think he is poor.

Okore played about 5 games, so we can hardly claim that he is our saviour after so few games.

If Okore does turn out to be the player we all hope he is, then I still feel we require a left back, right back and a centre back.

Also, Vlaar is definitely not captain material, but I can't see who actually is in our current squad.

For me Vlaar, Okore and Clark ARE definitely up to Prem standard. It's not sure that whoever would be brought in does fulfill that requirement.

I agree we need another RB to compete with Lowton (so we can move Bacuna further up front) and a new LB if Bertrand leaves.

But to me that's not an "entire new defence".

fully agree Karl-- can,t see any budding Denis Mortimers or Kevin Richardson or Ian Ross,s amongst the current crop, and-ive noticed words between Vlaar and Guzan on several occasions, this season,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived