Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hOltENdR

Swansea 4 Aston Villa 1

Regardless whether we have a new owner or not in the summer, we need an entire new defence for me.

That should be our priority.

We have Clark and Lowton who should play instead of Baker and Bacuna imo. And then there is Okore coming back. So an entire new defence? Definitely not for me!

new:

GK, CB, LB, RB, CDM, CAM, WINGER

im not sure on a new striker stu.

We have Benteke, and Kozak - who hasn't really had much chance to prove himself.

If our midfield improves I reckon our defensive problems will improve. We would keep the ball better as well.

We have Clark and Lowton who should play instead of Baker and Bacuna imo. And then there is Okore coming back. So an entire new defence? Definitely not for me!

The only player that has remotely looked like a Premier League player is Vlaar, and I still think he is poor.

Okore played about 5 games, so we can hardly claim that he is our saviour after so few games.

If Okore does turn out to be the player we all hope he is, then I still feel we require a left back, right back and a centre back.

Also, Vlaar is definitely not captain material, but I can't see who actually is in our current squad.

Next goal, should there be one, is massive. Just hope that it goes to us.

Here here--your so right man------

Bacunna off Lowton on,---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I'm studying that damn league table again, if fulham and cardiff lose this weekend and we can get a point they will not be able to pass us thanks to our GD.

Going to drive myself nuts doing this every season.

Come on Villa for fcuks sake !

The only player that has remotely looked like a Premier League player is Vlaar, and I still think he is poor.

Okore played about 5 games, so we can hardly claim that he is our saviour after so few games.

If Okore does turn out to be the player we all hope he is, then I still feel we require a left back, right back and a centre back.

Also, Vlaar is definitely not captain material, but I can't see who actually is in our current squad.

For me Vlaar, Okore and Clark ARE definitely up to Prem standard. It's not sure that whoever would be brought in does fulfill that requirement.

I agree we need another RB to compete with Lowton (so we can move Bacuna further up front) and a new LB if Bertrand leaves.

But to me that's not an "entire new defence".

interesting change, bringing on lowton.

Its not like lambert to make a change this early?

Did bacuna pick up a knock?

We have to score next. I have a gut feeling Fulham will raise the tempo and score against hull

fully agree Karl-- can,t see any budding Denis Mortimers or Kevin Richardson or Ian Ross,s amongst the current crop, and-ive noticed words between Vlaar and Guzan on several occasions, this season,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Fulham 1 Hull 0

Lowton booked,

Come On Villa ---we need a point at the very least!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png