FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ashley Young (2007-11)

avstu

we still harping on about Young?? dear lord let it go!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is the Ashley Young thread LV and he might be available in January. No harm in a bit of speculation.

not gonna happen, he wont come back so its pointless Mate!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

He refused to sign a new contract. He had the chance to stay, chose not to. f*ck him. We'll be saying the same thing about Vlaar and Delph soon enough.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Ay your probably right mate but I'm clinging onto anything at the moment that might shed a little light on all the pessimism.

i was there with Peever the day Young dived at OT, he owed us a hell of a lot more respect than to do that! f*ck him!

i was there with Peever the day Young dived at OT, he owed us a hell of a lot more respect than to do that! f*ck him!

and i will never forget when one of my favourite villa players ever dwight york scored in front of the holte and kissed the man u badge on his shirt

that hurt

but saying that i would have him back next week as the new manager of aston villa

fliegetn0.gif

I think day dreaming that Ashley Young will come back to Villa and to dazzle us is a bit like some of us still believing that Darren Bent can still cut it, its not going to happen, we should just be happy that Young was best at Villa and everything else he has done since as gone down hill from when he left.

Archived