Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Ashley Young (2007-11)

Guest Morpheus

It is the Ashley Young thread LV and he might be available in January. No harm in a bit of speculation.

It is the Ashley Young thread LV and he might be available in January. No harm in a bit of speculation.

not gonna happen, he wont come back so its pointless Mate!

Guest Morpheus

Ay your probably right mate but I'm clinging onto anything at the moment that might shed a little light on all the pessimism.

Ay your probably right mate but I'm clinging onto anything at the moment that might shed a little light on all the pessimism.

i was there with Peever the day Young dived at OT, he owed us a hell of a lot more respect than to do that! f*ck him!

i was there with Peever the day Young dived at OT, he owed us a hell of a lot more respect than to do that! f*ck him!

and i will never forget when one of my favourite villa players ever dwight york scored in front of the holte and kissed the man u badge on his shirt

that hurt

but saying that i would have him back next week as the new manager of aston villa

I think day dreaming that Ashley Young will come back to Villa and to dazzle us is a bit like some of us still believing that Darren Bent can still cut it, its not going to happen, we should just be happy that Young was best at Villa and everything else he has done since as gone down hill from when he left.