Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Ashley Young (2007-11)

Gotta be one of our best talents weve got to offer, how he doesnt get in the England squad i'll never know he definately needs a chance soon. He is one of the best playmakers in the prem, hes what England need and what we're missing. Imagine Walcott and Young on the wings it would be absolutley class.

avstu    216

I like Ashley Young but he needs to add more to his game. 9 times out of 10 he turns onto his right foot to cross the ball and hes becoming to predictive. He needs to add a more variety of things to crossing the ball, or sometimes just cross it at the earliest available opportunity!

avstu    216

Was it just me or was Ashley extremely poor against Lovech? Now i know the game was sewn up etc but since when did Ashley Young become Cristiano Ronaldo and stamp his feet and sulk everytime he didnt get anything?

Since when did he think he had a devine right to have every free-kick and corner? Which may i add were poor all night?

123avfc321    0

song for him:

Young scores one,

Young scores two

Young’s made a fall out of you

With a step over here, and a step over there

Young can score from anywhere.

To the tune of: nick knack paddy wack give a dog a bone

Was it just me or was Ashley extremely poor against Lovech? Now i know the game was sewn up etc but since when did Ashley Young become Cristiano Ronaldo and stamp his feet and sulk everytime he didnt get anything?

Since when did he think he had a devine right to have every free-kick and corner? Which may i add were poor all night?

Good point, ive noticed this even in league games, when we have a free kick in a good position out wide(left) Barry would be a much better taker as a left footer the ball would swing away from the keeper,far too often Young puts it right in the keepers hands

Were only fans, we havent a clue what the managers saying to his player but Stu, get me a vid of Young stomping is feet or sulking and i'll believe you but tbh ive never seen him do anything of the sort.

avstu    216

Was you not at the Lovech game? Anyone who was there will back me up.

And its easy to perform against the sides below us which Ashley has done, against the better sides in the league hes done nothing, against liverpool he was worst on pitch for us everytime he got the ball he lost it, same yesterday against chelsea did nothing

essex_villan    19

Before Ashley Young joined Villa not many teams were beneath us. He is key to what Martin O'Neill is trying to build at Villa. For me Young and Laursen were our two best players last season. Agree that he needs to add a bit more to his game, but let's not take for granted all the good things he does do. He is a class act, so important for us.

Holte Ender    0

My favourite Villa player, he makes things happen, got two great feet and loves to attack for 90 minutes. Yes he needs to improve in some areas like many players, but it would help if he didn't have to keep changing flanks so Milner can find form..

avstu    216

Is it just me or was Ashley Young shockingly as poor as our second string side on Thursday?