FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa For Sale - All Takeover Talk Here

Peever

well if deal goes through and we become rich , i think any new member that joins here after that point should have a logo beside there name saying plastic lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Twitter mate, you should really get an account :p he doesn't know names or anything but has been saying for ages he thinks a takeover was imminent due to things going on. He was kicked out of the directors area for getting too close.

He said hes been told an agency was hired to find a buyer ages ago and that it could well be a done deal, in his last tweet.

Also said he knows someone that went to Cambridge with Lerner during 82 and Lerner couldn't give a hoot about us then.

Edit. Just looked again and earlier he said he's been told a couple of names, both American but he doesn't know how solid that is. But definitely that Lerner has given up.

Thing is it's been evident for ages that Lerner hasn't given a sh*t and his actions have pointed to a sale for almost 3 years now but it still hasn't happened. I hope it does but as far as I'm concerned it's just as much of a considered guess as I've been having for a while.

Hope it's true but as others have said, Lerner will sell to whoever if he sells and if prefer it to not be another American, no offence to the Americans on site but Lerner has shown that he totally misunderstands the traditions of the club and how important the fans are and I think that could happen again if another owner comes in who doesn't come from a nation where football is a well respected sport.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Forums are the exact place for rumours and such but I'm completely over this takeover talk. Stick to believing that Lerner will continue his current plan, it's easier and probably the truth.

Thing is it's been evident for ages that Lerner hasn't given a sh*t and his actions have pointed to a sale for almost 3 years now but it still hasn't happened. I hope it does but as far as I'm concerned it's just as much of a considered guess as I've been having for a while.

Hope it's true but as others have said, Lerner will sell to whoever if he sells and if prefer it to not be another American, no offence to the Americans on site but Lerner has shown that he totally misunderstands the traditions of the club and how important the fans are and I think that could happen again if another owner comes in who doesn't come from a nation where football is a well respected sport.

Does this mean we don't get our banners then?

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

On Twitter mate, you should really get an account :p he doesn't know names or anything but has been saying for ages he thinks a takeover was imminent due to things going on. He was kicked out of the directors area for getting too close.

He said hes been told an agency was hired to find a buyer ages ago and that it could well be a done deal, in his last tweet.

Also said he knows someone that went to Cambridge with Lerner during 82 and Lerner couldn't give a hoot about us then.

Edit. Just looked again and earlier he said he's been told a couple of names, both American but he doesn't know how solid that is. But definitely that Lerner has given up.

If you read the main website you will know Howard is in fact a Avillafan.com writer ;)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Does this mean we don't get our banners then?

Shame to waste them lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

If you read the main website you will know Howard is in fact a Avillafan.com writer ;)

Shame on loyal!!!

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Obviously plenty of rumours flying around but the version I came across was that the sale was a done deal pending us remaining in the Prem, Lambert not in the plans of new owners and they were from Saudi. Whether all, some or none of that is true I honestly don't know but that was the version I'd seen.

Obviously plenty of rumours flying around but the version I came across was that the sale was a done deal pending us remaining in the Prem, Lambert not in the plans of new owners and they were from Saudi. Whether all, some or none of that is true I honestly don't know but that was the version I'd seen.

Where you see this?

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Archived