FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa For Sale - All Takeover Talk Here

Peever

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was displayed over the entrance to concentration camps !

was also a common working over the gates to factories in Communist Russa

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

was also a common working over the gates to factories in Communist Russa
You n your big gob !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

back on topic, this is just another whimsical rumour made up and believed by Villa Fans who so want it to be true!!

the only scource at this point is 2 people who that particular website trust!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I saw earlier that we're linked with the aptly named Mr C. Hunt of Kansas City Chiefs, the man who wanted to buy Reading FC.

We need Clark Kent, not Clark Hunt.

2426f5x.png

I saw earlier that we're linked with the aptly named Mr C. Hunt of Kansas City Chiefs, the man who wanted to buy Reading FC.

We need Clark Kent, not Clark Hunt.

his family's worth is approx 5b dollars, but his personal fortune is undisclosed! again, i dont see anything in this

You n your big gob !

what are you trying to say?

​don't you just hate it when wankers like B6 type sh*t in white to make a c**t out of you???

back on topic, this is just another whimsical rumour made up and believed by Villa Fans who so want it to be true!!

the only scource at this point is 2 people who that particular website trust!

And Howard hodgson

mzjj.jpg

And Howard hodgson

excuse me? have i missed something?? explain and enlighten me please!

excuse me? have i missed something?? explain and enlighten me please!

On Twitter mate, you should really get an account :p he doesn't know names or anything but has been saying for ages he thinks a takeover was imminent due to things going on. He was kicked out of the directors area for getting too close.

He said hes been told an agency was hired to find a buyer ages ago and that it could well be a done deal, in his last tweet.

Also said he knows someone that went to Cambridge with Lerner during 82 and Lerner couldn't give a hoot about us then.

Edit. Just looked again and earlier he said he's been told a couple of names, both American but he doesn't know how solid that is. But definitely that Lerner has given up.

mzjj.jpg

Archived