FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa For Sale - All Takeover Talk Here

Peever

Just to be clear Vincent Tan is Malaysian born and raised so How his WIKI page states his nationality is Chinese baffles me but lets not be confused here the man is Malaysian & calling him Chinese is as offensive in Asian quarters as it is to call a Japanese person a Chinaman.

they are all the same

fliegetn0.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen people, we will not be lumped with a Vincent tan Esq type owner. Why? Because of the sheer cost of buying the club. If figures are to be believed then we're looking at 300mill if you include any debt left. If someone wants to buy us to make money it'd take investment to get us into Europe before we start making any real profit.

Edit. Also the talk I've heard is that it'll be another American owner who comes in

Now that wouldn't surprise me

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Just to be clear Vincent Tan is Malaysian born and raised so How his WIKI page states his nationality is Chinese baffles me but lets not be confused here the man is Malaysian & calling him Chinese is as offensive in Asian quarters as it is to call a Japanese person a Chinaman.

not sure who called him a china man but if ur referring to my ching chang chung etc statement, its because i believe we are meant to be the biggest followed premier league football team in china. apparently 100k followers...

so would make sense to seek investment there..... didnt gabby and benteke do therenames on the back of the jerseys in cantonese or mandarin or the main language in china as promotion for the china new year??

newcomer.png

Many asian countries just like western countries have Chinese populations, and just as we do here those people are often refered to as Chinese no matter where they are born.

Refering to him as chinese probably means his ethnic background not his nationality.

Could it be the QIA ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Talk is its Chinese based owners....Since they have had such a good track record of late!

this is just due to the launch of the Chinese website and the Club trying to make drives into the Eastern markets.

Just a rumour yet again!

i wonder if this is true if the Welcome to Villa Park sign in the tunnel will be replaced with "Work Sets You Free!"

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

this is just due to the launch of the Chinese website and the Club trying to make drives into the Eastern markets.

Just a rumour yet again!

i wonder if this is true if the Welcome to Villa Park sign in the tunnel will be replaced with "Work Sets You Free!"

Think that was the Nazi's mate

this is just due to the launch of the Chinese website and the Club trying to make drives into the Eastern markets. Just a rumour yet again! i wonder if this is true if the Welcome to Villa Park sign in the tunnel will be replaced with "Work Sets You Free!"
That was displayed over the entrance to concentration camps !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived