FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa For Sale - All Takeover Talk Here

Peever

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be careful for what we wish for.

I have no doubt that Lerner will sell to the highest bidder and not give a fook about our future, unlike Ellis did.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

We should be careful for what we wish for.

I have no doubt that Lerner will sell to the highest bidder and not give a fook about our future, unlike Ellis did.

Talk is its Chinese based owners....Since they have had such a good track record of late!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Aslong as it is not Vincent Tan re-incarnated with a measly £40 Billion that he is willing to stream through one of his companies as sponsorship to avoid FFP and doesn't want to change anything about the club, I'm more than happy to.

Although I like the idea of being self sufficient..

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

i just asked my reliable source about the reliable source on that website and my source says that that source is talking through his arse.

i have asked this source many things in the past and hes always been reliable.

examples like, how are you ?

source, fine

are we really gonna look at a lads 3 liner reliable source and start pondering? lol, i best start looking for pigs flying out my window next lol

newcomer.png

I would be surprised if we aren't for sale the amount of interest lerner is now showing but i will only take any notice of rumours when they appear in the mainstream media.

What kind of owner we get is another matter but there are some bad ones about so as much as i dislike what lerner is doing to the club i know there are far worse out there.

I would be surprised if we aren't for sale the amount of interest lerner is now showing but i will only take any notice of rumours when they appear in the mainstream media.

What kind of owner we get is another matter but there are some bad ones about so as much as i dislike what lerner is doing to the club i know there are far worse out there.

i cant see it mate, if u are some sorta oil tycoon and u took over villa there is prolly about 3 players u would keep and throw the rest to the lions, not only would the price of club be nuts but then ffp step in when u want to over haul too.

not that i keep up with lerners whereabouts but if a billionaire does business with someone dont they have to meet? or like lambert says, maybe he is at villa park watching the football games disguised lmao. i mean, surely the media do have an interest in him lol, lerner seen in china, with ching chang chung etc.......

first red bull, then the mirror, now this lad and his "reliable sources" i dont buy it lol

newcomer.png

Listen people, we will not be lumped with a Vincent tan Esq type owner. Why? Because of the sheer cost of buying the club. If figures are to be believed then we're looking at 300mill if you include any debt left. If someone wants to buy us to make money it'd take investment to get us into Europe before we start making any real profit.

Edit. Also the talk I've heard is that it'll be abother American owner who comes in

mzjj.jpg

Guest TheTechniqueSMC

Just to be clear Vincent Tan is Malaysian born and raised so How his WIKI page states his nationality is Chinese baffles me but lets not be confused here the man is Malaysian & calling him Chinese is as offensive in Asian quarters as it is to call a Japanese person a Chinaman.

Archived