FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

From the SSN article I have just posted about Benteke's achilles operation :

In better news for Villa, striker Gabby Agbonlahor and midfielders Fabian Delph and Karim El Ahmadi should all be fit to face Crystal Palace on Saturday having missed the 2-1 loss at home to Fulham last weekend.

"They all trained this week and they're all fine," revealed Lambert.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

From the SSN article I have just posted about Benteke's achilles operation :

In better news for Villa, striker Gabby Agbonlahor and midfielders Fabian Delph and Karim El Ahmadi should all be fit to face Crystal Palace on Saturday having missed the 2-1 loss at home to Fulham last weekend.

"They all trained this week and they're all fine," revealed Lambert.

Can't believe I'm saying this, as it shows how bad our form has been and the quality at the club, but I think KEA is the more valuable return. Gabby's been awful lately, and I think Tonev could do his job. KEA is noting special, but his ability to break things up in the middle and put in a decent shift is needed. Supports the defenders as well without leaving them on an island.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Can't believe I'm saying this, as it shows how bad our form has been and the quality at the club, but I think KEA is the more valuable return. Gabby's been awful lately, and I think Tonev could do his job. KEA is noting special, but his ability to break things up in the middle and put in a decent shift is needed. Supports the defenders as well without leaving them on an island.

If only we could send a view people from our club to an island, i am not mentioning any names lol!

Get well soon Petrov

There will be a big banner tomorrow with Where's the ambition gone ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

There will be a big banner tomorrow with Where's the ambition gone ?

Seen it on twitter with Danny....looks good.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

for those who dont know Danny here is the banner to be displayed at Palace,

10167925_435684316578296_266562588586461

One thing you can be sure of is that that banner will make the press and MOTD!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

One thing you can be sure of is that that banner will make the press and MOTD!

Sweet Especially after the article in the Meaning Evil comparing Mctwat and Lamberk

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

One thing you can be sure of is that that banner will make the press and MOTD![/quote

Quality banner. Seeing it all over Twitter as well.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

The 5-3-2 is back:

AVFCOfficial: #AVFC: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar [c], Baker, Clark, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, El Ahmadi, Agbonlahor, Holt. #AVFCLIVE #CPFC

Archived