FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

I will ring you as we get close to the ground.

Hopefully traffic is kinder, last few I've been too you guys have been late! Looking forward to some beers!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

I'm dreading this game, I am at the point of the week - where the grey cloud has moved on with everything regarding Villa - another defeat and i'm going to be highly depressed and I hate being like it lol.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Right plan this end is myself, Rawley, Meg and Rob92 meeting ay Paddington for liquid breakfast around 11:40. then onto trains to ground to find a pub. If anyone knows of a good un or where everyone is meeting then do let me know so Meg can navigate us there. Anyone else making their own way there please feel free to join us.

Would be good to have some beers with you all before with plenty of time spare closer to the ground.

It's usually the 'Flora Sandes' or the 'Railway Telegraph', both of which are beside Thornton Heath station. It's about a 15 minute walk from either to the ground.

If the lads are stopping at the Woolpack, that's a bit of a trek as it's at least an hour's drive further out but obviously on their way in.

2426f5x.png

I'm dreading this game, I am at the point of the week - where the grey cloud has moved on with everything regarding Villa - another defeat and i'm going to be highly depressed and I hate being like it lol.
You should be used to it by now mate.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

You should be used to it by now mate.

I am mate, but I hate this time of the season, games running out and we are still not safe from the dreaded drop zone! :(

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Right plan this end is myself, Rawley, Meg and Rob92 meeting ay Paddington for liquid breakfast around 11:40. then onto trains to ground to find a pub. If anyone knows of a good un or where everyone is meeting then do let me know so Meg can navigate us there. Anyone else making their own way there please feel free to join us.

Would be good to have some beers with you all before with plenty of time spare closer to the ground.

I'm getting into Paddington with a few mates at around 10.30 so we'll hang around the pub (weatherspoons I believe) and wait for you lot, to head over together if thats ok

I'm getting into Paddington with a few mates at around 10.30 so we'll hang around the pub (weatherspoons I believe) and wait for you lot, to head over together if thats ok

Absolutely!! Will see you at around 1140

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

When you get to smellhurst look out for the yeti !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Not nice to talk about Loyal like that
Loyal will be suited n booted as he wants to be a star lol

image.png

Archived