Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

Very disappointing what happened with the minutes silence. Liverpool fans embraced the 19th minute applause and I remember they organized for Anfield to applaud when we played them there.

Another quite frankly disgraceful performance. I have said several times already but we are torture to watch, it's soul destroying watching us this year.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Tom Ross has said on the radio that Marc Albrighton "went home on his own by train" after the game.

Not sure why but will try and find out

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Tom Ross has said on the radio that Marc Albrighton "went home on his own by train" after the game.

Any revelations on this one man? reckon a complete can of worms could soon be springing open---what with todays double whammy!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Any revelations on this one man? reckon a complete can of worms could soon be springing open---what with todays double whammy!!

No. Lots of rumours but I don't have faith in any of them yet Fred.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Not the first under Lambert to train alone :whistling:

No. Lots of rumours but I don't have faith in any of them yet Fred.

Cheeres Jeff-----guess there,s loads now on the back burner for weekend discussion :hh:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Not the first under Lambert to train alone :whistling:

Aye what next for "supa-marc"? -The in-famous Bomb Squad me wonders!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Away travelers would know better than me but on TV it looked like Albrighton was the only one applauding our support.

Archived