Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loyalvillan

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

There was also a round of Randy Lerner your a w**ker !
You're nothing special....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Poor display from the majority yesterday, tactics wrong, subs at the wrong time, 82nd minute and 5 after there goal was far too late imo.

Holt done another 90 mins? i dont think thats ideal but to be fair to him he wasnt to worst performer, never really seen gabby take on anyone which was disappointing, but was rarely in the position to, some of the lads just looked lost, the shape was... well i dont know what it was, gabby was at LB at some stages as someone else said earlier, far too many times there was only holt or even nobody in their half, we set up to score none, we could still be playing now and we wouldnt have scored yet.

if thats the level we are at now and form continues, we are (or will be) in trouble despite what some of the most optimistic people think.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

OK Where to start

1 - Fans ruining the minutes silence, what an utter disgrace by a few to give the rest of the fans who showed the respect a bad name, they don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

2 - So much for my Birthday game getting us some much needed points, on the plus side I did get to spend the day with some really good friends and have a few drinks as well.

3 - I don't think we will go down but things do need to change and rapidly or people just won't bother going or renewing season tickets as I know a couple of friends who aren't.

THECITYISOURSa.gif

OK Where to start

1 - Fans ruining the minutes silence, what an utter disgrace by a few to give the rest of the fans who showed the respect a bad name, they don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

2 - So much for my Birthday game getting us some much needed points, on the plus side I did get to spend the day with some really good friends and have a few drinks as well.

3 - I don't think we will go down but things do need to change and rapidly or people just won't bother going or renewing season tickets as I know a couple of friends who aren't.

always get a couple of idiots, i would doubt the whole weekend went in complete silence, not excusing that as the guys that started shouting, and those that decided to shout for them to shut up spoilt what should of been the whole football community coming together to show support and respect as one.

did you manage to stay awake to take in the game? lol since you spent the majority of the day sleeping..! :yawn:

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Slept the whole way back he did. Well except when we wet willied him!

Slept the whole way back he did. Well except when we wet willied him!

ya dirty bastards please tell me it isnt what i think it means, :o if so im gonni glue my arse cheeks together when im down :blink:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Cover finger in spit and put it in his ear. Durty b**tard

Minutes silence ruined by fans singing at the Liberty, the only perfectly observed minutes silence I've seen this weekend has been at Anfield. Wankers at every club, but I'm especially disappointed in Villa after how we treated fans who didn't join in the 19th minute applause at VP.

Pre match there was talk of a banner being displayed at the match, haven't heard anymore was it unveiled?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Pre match there was talk of a banner being displayed at the match, haven't heard anymore was it unveiled?

Yeah, it was.

2426f5x.png