FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

Were in the press today for the wrong reasons, the minute silence spoilt by villa fans at smellhurst park, disgusting. Who did I have a bet with ? ?????

That is really sickening to read,-----simply no excuse whatsoever,the late kick-offs and minutes silence had been widely publicised for some time ,the moronic disgusting behaviour of what i hope was only a few idiots,soils the good name of many many hundreds of decent Villa fans who were present yesterday, and gives us a bad mark with fellow football fans,

respect, if you aint got respect --then you aint got anything!!!!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

the missus doesnt like u anymore, i got her to do it through her paypal account lol.

nice good will gesture by u +1

newcomer.png

the missus doesnt like u anymore, i got her to do it through her paypal account lol. nice good will gesture by u +1
Lol, it was a bet I didn't want to win mate

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Lol, it was a bet I didn't want to win mate

yep i know what u mean, infact i missed the start of the match yesterday so didnt know it happened, wish now i missed the whole fecking thing today, was pretty down in the dumps after it,cant imagine how yas felt after been there and travelling all that way to see that served up

newcomer.png

the bet was with me, i will pay up today as soon as the hangover stops beating the front of my head off the bedpost.

of all feckin fans to lose me the bet its our own, pricks

There was the same shite at the Everton game, if that's any consolation.

2426f5x.png

There was the same shite at the Everton game, if that's any consolation.

nope itsnot, i dont mind losing the bet but just when i heard it was villa fans and after the spectacle yesterday i guess u can call it icing on the cake!

newcomer.png

nope itsnot, i dont mind losing the bet but just when i heard it was villa fans and after the spectacle yesterday i guess u can call it icing on the cake!

They're complete tools. My advice is never bet against Villa fans being tools.

2426f5x.png

There was also a round of Randy Lerner your a w**ker !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

What a crock of crap! There's bad, god knows we've seen it, then there was today.

No use bringing your subs on in the 83rd minute. No good the team coming to life for 5 minutes.

Lambert deserves all the stick he got today but we have 5 games to play and he's going nowhere - and Villa fans have no-one but themselves to blames for that - so, like it or lump it, we have to back this pathetic excuse for a team and 'dust ourselves off and go again' for another season.

Another inept display from Lambert's wingless (and defence-less) wonders. Even with 5 at the back Palace could have scored four. If we stay up its only because there are 3 more rubbish teams in the Greed League. Yep, we are THAT BAD, Lambert.....

Archived