FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

Were in the press today for the wrong reasons, the minute silence spoilt by villa fans at smellhurst park, disgusting. Who did I have a bet with ? ?????

Just why would they do that?

Mindless idiots, reflecting poorly on the club and every fan.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

Just why would they do that? Mindless idiots, reflecting poorly on the club and every fan.
It was disgusting, no matter who you blame for Hillsbourgh the people who died were innocent victims, when the whistle went to end the minutes silence there were boos all round smellhurst park. Then extra security to keep the villa fans and palace fans apart !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Just why would they do that?

Mindless idiots, reflecting poorly on the club and every fan.

Its not the first time its happened. Also at West Ham.

Its the mindless idiots that come to a game to get pissed in the concourse. Shameful and embarrassing for everyone else connected with the club.

You'd have to of been on a different planet not to of known it was scheduled to happen so don't buy the excuse they didn't know.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

It really sickens me.

Moronic and, once again, gives us all a bad name.

Could have been any of us, any football fans, at Hillsborough that day.

Same problem as at West Ham of people coming up from concourse but they should have known and stewards should have been blocking the entrance, there was only one, keeping them well back until Webb blew his whistle. Not rocket science, is it?

2426f5x.png

Its not the first time its happened. Also at West Ham. Its the mindless idiots that come to a game to get pissed in the concourse. Shameful and embarrassing for everyone else connected with the club. You'd have to of been on a different planet not to of known it was scheduled to happen so don't buy the excuse they didn't know.
I agree jeff, I was on the lash from 06-30 but there was no way I was showing anything but respect for the victims.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Its not the first time its happened. Also at West Ham.

Its the mindless idiots that come to a game to get pissed in the concourse. Shameful and embarrassing for everyone else connected with the club.

You'd have to of been on a different planet not to of known it was scheduled to happen so don't buy the excuse they didn't know.

Absolutely mate, EVEN if you don't know, when somethings announced regarding a minutes silence over the tannoy you keep your mouth shut.

Its called respect, its one of the main characteristics for being a human being, not a scumbag.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Absolutely mate, EVEN if you don't know, when somethings announced regarding a minutes silence over the tannoy you keep your mouth shut. Its called respect, its one of the main characteristics for being a human being, not a scumbag.
That's the problem, many are scumbags.

image.png

I agree jeff, I was on the lash from 06-30 but there was no way I was showing anything but respect for the victims.

I WANTED to be in the stand at 3.06 to show my respect. 96 fans, dads, mums sons and daughter that went to a game never to return. Its not about politics, enquires and who is to blame. Its about football fans dying.

Utterly ashamed by those "fans"

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Were in the press today for the wrong reasons, the minute silence spoilt by villa fans at smellhurst park, disgusting. Who did I have a bet with ? ?????

the bet was with me, i will pay up today as soon as the hangover stops beating the front of my head off the bedpost.

of all feckin fans to lose me the bet its our own, pricks

newcomer.png

the bet was with me, i will pay up today as soon as the hangover stops beating the front of my head off the bedpost. of all feckin fans to lose me the bet its our own, pricks
As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

image.png

Archived