Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

i think ive defended PL enough now! 4 games on the trot aint on, i know beneteke is injured but its crystal palace ffs,the thing is i actually think lambert is a good young manager but obviously not for villa no doubt he'l do well with another club sorry paul isnt to be at villa at least yu tried & deserved yor chance managing a big club like villa but time to move on along with lerner
Never deserved a chance ,, been a hoof manger every club he's been at .

funniest.gif

What a crock of crap! There's bad, god knows we've seen it, then there was today.

No use bringing your subs on in the 83rd minute. No good the team coming to life for 5 minutes.

Lambert deserves all the stick he got today but we have 5 games to play and he's going nowhere - and Villa fans have no-one but themselves to blames for that - so, like it or lump it, we have to back this pathetic excuse for a team and 'dust ourselves off and go again' for another season.

2426f5x.png

What a crock of crap! There's bad, god knows we've seen it, then there was today. No use bringing your subs on in the 83rd minute. No good the team coming to life for 5 minutes. Lambert deserves all the stick he got today but we have 5 games to play and he's going nowhere - and Villa fans have no-one but themselves to blames for that - so, like it or lump it, we have to back this pathetic excuse for a team and 'dust ourselves off and go again' for another season.
Why am I to blame ?

funniest.gif

Why am I to blame ?

Villa fans in general after the stupid chanting at Norwich calling for him. That is, and will remain, Lerner's get out clause.

In that number we can count some of the absolute wankers who couldn't observe a minute's silence for Remembrance Day or for Hillsborough. Sickening.

2426f5x.png

lamberk said on t.v. after yet another defeat that we need one more win----oky koky --have to say i can,t see where the next goal is coming from yet alone a win,

f.f.s somebody try to implode upon that sorry bunch of professional footballers that the Famous Aston Villa is once again edging towards the abyss----says a lot that the owner dont appear too much bothered about our current plight!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Got absolutely dominated from about the 35th minute to the 85th, Lambert makes no changes. We didn't push the ball past midfield in the second half until Palace scored. Should've been 5-0 Palace IMO.

Villa fans in general after the stupid chanting at Norwich calling for him. That is, and will remain, Lerner's get out clause.

Agree, the fans who wanted him can't really complain, after McLeish, RL gave the fans what they wanted. They wanted PL, ENJOY.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Were in the press today for the wrong reasons, the minute silence spoilt by villa fans at smellhurst park, disgusting. Who did I have a bet with ? ?????

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived