FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

We are without a doubt on the slide, 3 points should see us safe and we have 5 games to get them. Surely even we can't lose 9 on the trot.

I dont see us going down but next year I am uncertain about.

As for getting behind the team. I have spent a fair amount of money, my hard earned money that is in scarce supply to watch a team that doesnt seem to gel. What makes it infuriating is that we all know what they are capable of on the day (Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City etc) yet we never see that passion all of the time. I dont see how the fans are to blame and I understand how it could be seen to be horrible to play at home when the home fans are booing and complaining. But the performances have given us precious little to cheer about. Why should we take getting walloped by Fulham twice, Stoke twice, Palace twice, Man U twice (especially given their form), West Ham at home, Sheffield United? All cancel out 3 games against the big boys in my opinion.

If you are glad to be looking at other results going in our favour, then so be it. Wigan did that for a couple of seasons. It poses the question in regards to the excuses for next season when we havent had to buy a new squad and our injured players return to the fold and we still play pass to guzan HOOF!! Over and over again.

I would rather we sorted out our seeming inability to hold on to the ball and create chances. As soon as Lambert said he wanted to build his team around Benteke, the alarm bells went off cos when Tekkers aint there..........

I know it wasnt aimed at me about those who get pleasure out of seeing us lose but believe me, I hate seeing the club like this, with fans fighting and there being no silver lining. Today was a low point as after Fulham, we should have learned our lesson. But credit to Pulis and palace as they look solid at the back now and we just had no clue how to break them down

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

What a sh*t day out! How people can drive in London on a day to day basis god only knows. Moved about 15 miles in 1.5 hours. Shocking villa performance yet again and another defeat from players that arn't good enough to play in the championship.

Tactically inept and void of ideas I think most could see that palace we're going to score. We go a goal behind then we start to look interested but it's too f**kin late. Substitutions should have been made earlier instead of trying to hang onto a point and waiting to go a goal down.

I seriously can't see where the next point is going to come from and this is obviously a huge concern. Villa fans fighting amongst themselves today and almost every villa fan singing 'you don't know what your doing' and 'we want lambert out'. Fans also telling the players to f*ck off at the end when they turned to thank the fans for their support.......everyone has now had enough.

Last time I went to this ground was back in the early 90s. I don't reckon that they've invested a single penny in it since I was last there... What a f**kin shithole.

Today we got what we deserved, nothing!

Do they still have wooden seats there?

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

There's some major hints of a big falling out between Culverhouse and Cowans before the Fulham game.

It was eluded to by Lambert in his post match press conference.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

We are without a doubt on the slide, 3 points should see us safe and we have 5 games to get them. Surely even we can't lose 9 on the trot.
Unfortunatly we can ,and most likely will

funniest.gif

great post bud

think we agree!

we are playing sh*t to be fair BUT if we get behind our boys for the last 2 home games we will be ok

sense of humour? fcuk off

we are the 12th man

come on !

Thanks man---- yup reckon we both know the score-----and are singing from the same Claret and Blue hymm sheet,

we will be at B6 supporting OUR CLUB long after the current bunch of clowns have long gone---

VTID--------------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived