Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

Sick of the enjoyment some people seem to get from hammering the club when we lose. Rufustfirefly, I honestly don't see you on here when we win, you only seem to turn up to criticise when we lose. I'm as pissed off as everyone else but it's like a small Heath forum on here at times and it's as f**cking depressing as the match. I'm not pro Lambert any more, but i'm also not anti lambert, what I am is pro villa and I don't think a single one of us believes that sacking Lambert now would in any way benefit the club, but getting behind the squad just might. Does that rationale make someone an "inbreed" as has been alluded to in this thread already? Does it make someone a comedian?

Sick of the enjoyment some people seem to get from hammering the club when we lose. Rufustfirefly, I honestly don't see you on here when we win, you only seem to turn up to criticise when we lose. I'm as pissed off as everyone else but it's like a small Heath forum on here at times and it's as f**cking depressing as the match. I'm not pro Lambert any more, but i'm also not anti lambert, what I am is pro villa and I don't think a single one of us believes that sacking Lambert now would in any way benefit the club, but getting behind the squad just might. Does that rationale make someone an "inbreed" as has been alluded to in this thread already? Does it make someone a comedian?

Nothing to be Pro Villa about at all, Management are clueless, Players are shocking, Home Crowd is dwindling - we are a complete and utter embarrassment!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

The 2nd half - we were crying out to change it up, Palace were getting closer and closer and the clown just sits there as all the options he has bought are sh*te!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Too late for that now

I will have to wait for MOTD the see the 'highlights' (if any).

To answer the question about losing 4 consecutive games, the defeat today replicates the last time it happened.

This updates what I posted after the loss to Mr Magoo's Fulham side :

Dec 08 SUN A 15 Fulham 0-2 L
Dec 15 SUN H 16 Man United 0-3 L
Dec 21 SAT A 17 Stoke City 1-2 L
Dec 26 Thu H 18 Cryst Palace 0-1 L

Mar 23 SUN H 30 Stoke City 1-4 L
Mar 29 SAT A 31 Man United 1-4 L
Apr 05 SAT H 32 Fulham 1-2 L
Apr 12 SAT A 33 Cryst Palace 0-1 L

AVFC RFC SAFC

Keep the faith

Norwich have Liverpool Man u chelsea and man city

Sunderlandpretty similar fixturea

Cardiff 5 point behind

we have greater goal difference its going ot be tight but 1, 3 or 4 point will be enough

Keep the faith

Norwich have Liverpool, Man u, chelsea and man city

Sunderland pretty similar fixtures

Cardiff 5 points behind with a possible 12 to play for (two loses for them and a point for us)

we have greater goal difference its going to be tight but 1, might be enough 3 or 4 definately enough

But that dosnt mitigate against Mr Lambert who has had the money to spend and Mr Villa (Gareth Barry) wanted to come back, I do query his judgement

Maybe cost I'm not dopey enough to think that a couple of unbelievably lucky wins which propelled us to the dizzy heights of 10th,was nothing more than pure luck,fluke,whatever you want to call it.A false position.We are a shambles,nothing more nothing less,I would love to heap praise on Lambert's fantastically well assembled squad which he has pieced together perfectly,if we were sitting mid table and having a go,then I would,I would believe in the project,I would believe in the gaffa,I would believe in the players, but there's NOT a single ray of hope coming from any direction at VP.Not a single person on talk sport wanted PL to stay.and after 45yrs + watching Villa I think,just as you are I can say WTF I want.We are useless and going nowhere.We are the poorest team currently in the Prem,if we had a manager that came out after loses and told the truth,I'd give him respect for that and yet he seems to see every bad(shocking)performance through rose tinted glasses.Under eck we were boring and yet never got smashed to pieces week in,week out.Next time we win,if we do, I,all be the first to come on here and sing Lamberts praises, 'what a great tactician,what a great motivator,what a great manager he is'.More likely to be what a lucky cnut!!!

wZaXfsX.jpg

What a sh*t day out! How people can drive in London on a day to day basis god only knows. Moved about 15 miles in 1.5 hours. Shocking villa performance yet again and another defeat from players that arn't good enough to play in the championship.

Tactically inept and void of ideas I think most could see that palace we're going to score. We go a goal behind then we start to look interested but it's too f**kin late. Substitutions should have been made earlier instead of trying to hang onto a point and waiting to go a goal down.

I seriously can't see where the next point is going to come from and this is obviously a huge concern. Villa fans fighting amongst themselves today and almost every villa fan singing 'you don't know what your doing' and 'we want lambert out'. Fans also telling the players to f*ck off at the end when they turned to thank the fans for their support.......everyone has now had enough.

Last time I went to this ground was back in the early 90s. I don't reckon that they've invested a single penny in it since I was last there... What a f**kin shithole.

Today we got what we deserved, nothing!

Archived