FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

ok lads

a bad day today and we are arguing among ourselves, we are all frustrated and in a bit of pain

but next saturday at home with peever, we WILL win against Southhampton and we will be safe

get behind the team for this game please!

once we get our team safe then we can argue about Lambert/Lerner

they are both a pair of wankers, but Villa comes first

come on lads,BELIEVE!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

ok ladsa bad day today and we are arguing among ourselves, we are all frustrated and in a bit of painbut next saturday at home with peever, we WILL win against Southhampton and we will be safeget behind the team for this game please!once we get our team safe then we can argue about Lambert/Lernerthey are both a pair of wankers, but Villa comes firstcome on lads,BELIEVE!
you have to admire his sense of humour!

ok lads

a bad day today and we are arguing among ourselves, we are all frustrated and in a bit of pain

but next saturday at home with peever, we WILL win against Southhampton and we will be safe

get behind the team for this game please!

once we get our team safe then we can argue about Lambert/Lerner

they are both a pair of wankers, but Villa comes first

come on lads,BELIEVE!

good post AVFC comes first that name flows through our veins---we the fans of this great club know that so much---blinking shame that management players and owner dont show the same commitment and passion--your dead right man we are hurting--and it aint the right time for bickering between ourselves-

---we have 2 home games Saints are hopefully just cruising -strewth Cardiff smashed em today at St Mary,s!!!

get behind the club next week guys n gals sing your hearts out-----show that WE CARE---if no f****r else does!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

good post AVFC comes first that name flows through our veins---we the fans of this great club know that so much---blinking shame that management players and owner dont show the same commitment and passion--your dead right man we are hurting--and it aint the right time for bickering between ourselves-

---we have 2 home games Saints are hopefully just cruising -strewth Cardiff smashed em today at St Mary,s!!!

get behind the club next week guys n gals sing your hearts out-----show that WE CARE---if no f****r else does!!!!

great post bud

think we agree!

we are playing sh*t to be fair BUT if we get behind our boys for the last 2 home games we will be ok

sense of humour? fcuk off

we are the 12th man

come on !

great post budthink we agree!we are playing sh*t to be fair BUT if we get behind our boys for the last 2 home games we will be oksense of humour? fcuk offwe are the 12th mancome on !
We have a nibble! I'm not taking the p*ss lol just you would have to have the faith of jesus on the cross to believe were going to get anything out of the remaining games.

We have a nibble! I'm not taking the p*ss lol just you would have to have the faith of jesus on the cross to believe were going to get anything out of the remaining games.

yes mate, i know were you are coming from,

i felt the same way as you after the Fulham game, thinking we can't win the rest of our games

but, we have to be positive and get our boys over the finishing line

no hard feelings fella

i.m hurting like you

agree?

Sorry, I dont buy into the bullshit that we had to build a squad of 15 players to inject a culture of low pay and low wages. I reject that we have had a budget (£40m on 15 players) and that is why we are sh*t. I reject the optomism that somehow Lambert is not to blame. He picks the squad and organises them. I reject the notion we are sh*t because we have injured players. Before Benteke was injured we were just as bad. I reject the notion that cos we beat Man city, Arsenal and Chelsea we are somehow better than the rest and deserve to be higher in the league when if you take out of the equation the fluke at Chelsea and Man city we would be on 28 points, where, in my honest opinion, we deserve to be on form.

We are biding our time and playing for a miracle. When you get done by Fulham and Palce in the space of a week and are on a run of games that should have resulted in 7 points out of a possible 12 and you get none, you are on the slide. Even a draw would have been something. The buck stops with the manager who has made stupid purchases, underuses players that he has bombed out, has no plan A or plan B. He has no clue how to organise the Villa. The players look fed up.

You get outgunned by relegation fodder then you realise that your own club is relegation fodder, happy to sit on it's history as if that matters anymore when there is no ambition to create more history. We are like Notts Forest. A once mighty club humbled by incompetent management and a disinterested spoiled rich kid owner who is bored of his toy yet wont let someone who would get the most out of it have it.

Under this regime we are doomed

The worst thing about today, I was completely resigned and unmoved by the result. Villa losing is like the sun rising and setting:predictable and inevitable. Which sums up our approach to the game

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Sorry, I dont buy into the bullshit that we had to build a squad of 15 players to inject a culture of low pay and low wages. I reject that we have had a budget (£40m on 15 players) and that is why we are sh*t. I reject the optomism that somehow Lambert is not to blame. He picks the squad and organises them. I reject the notion we are sh*t because we have injured players. Before Benteke was injured we were just as bad. I reject the notion that cos we beat Man city, Arsenal and Chelsea we are somehow better than the rest and deserve to be higher in the league when if you take out of the equation the fluke at Chelsea and Man city we would be on 28 points, where, in my honest opinion, we deserve to be on form.We are biding our time and playing for a miracle. When you get done by Fulham and Palce in the space of a week and are on a run of games that should have resulted in 7 points out of a possible 12 and you get none, you are on the slide. Even a draw would have been something. The buck stops with the manager who has made stupid purchases, underuses players that he has bombed out, has no plan A or plan B. He has no clue how to organise the Villa. The players look fed up. You get outgunned by relegation fodder then you realise that your own club is relegation fodder, happy to sit on it's history as if that matters anymore when there is no ambition to create more history. We are like Notts Forest. A once mighty club humbled by incompetent management and a disinterested spoiled rich kid owner who is bored of his toy yet wont let someone who would get the most out of it have it. Under this regime we are doomed The worst thing about today, I was completely resigned and unmoved by the result. Villa losing is like the sun rising and setting:predictable and inevitable. Which sums up our approach to the game
Gd post summed up nicely. We have history and nothing else! Bright future proud history, Ahem I smell bullsh!t Mr Lerner!

Sorry, I dont buy into the bullshit that we had to build a squad of 15 players to inject a culture of low pay and low wages. I reject that we have had a budget (£40m on 15 players) and that is why we are sh*t. I reject the optomism that somehow Lambert is not to blame. He picks the squad and organises them. I reject the notion we are sh*t because we have injured players. Before Benteke was injured we were just as bad. I reject the notion that cos we beat Man city, Arsenal and Chelsea we are somehow better than the rest and deserve to be higher in the league when if you take out of the equation the fluke at Chelsea and Man city we would be on 28 points, where, in my honest opinion, we deserve to be on form.

We are biding our time and playing for a miracle. When you get done by Fulham and Palce in the space of a week and are on a run of games that should have resulted in 7 points out of a possible 12 and you get none, you are on the slide. Even a draw would have been something. The buck stops with the manager who has made stupid purchases, underuses players that he has bombed out, has no plan A or plan B. He has no clue how to organise the Villa. The players look fed up.

You get outgunned by relegation fodder then you realise that your own club is relegation fodder, happy to sit on it's history as if that matters anymore when there is no ambition to create more history. We are like Notts Forest. A once mighty club humbled by incompetent management and a disinterested spoiled rich kid owner who is bored of his toy yet wont let someone who would get the most out of it have it.

Under this regime we are doomed

The worst thing about today, I was completely resigned and unmoved by the result. Villa losing is like the sun rising and setting:predictable and inevitable. Which sums up our approach to the game

Mate that is a cracking read and pretty damn perfect in my view.

On train back now and I'm not angry, beyond that now. I've accepted that this is Villa and its what we get for our money. Today was no different to over a dozen other games this year and last.

Its just utterly not acceptable.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived