FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

one win and we should be safe,question is should we still be here at the end of another season? We have been told there is progress,I can't any,can you? Next question is,where is that win coming from?

to answer yer 1st one,its no but 2 months ago sitting 10/11th theyre was progress on paper but it wasnt pretty to watch imo but as it stands now no i cant see any progress but injuries havent really helped either, as for yer 2nd question im gonni say southampton cant see it being 5 defeats in a row law of averages n that sh*t also il be making my debut at VP lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

exactly, where is that win coming from, thats my massive fear
8 weeks ago we were clear with hardly to much worry,a couple of more wins an then safety,several were in a pack at the bottom nearly cut adrift.them teams have now beat us and have but caught up.sunderland win their 2 games in hand and dark times ahead.out of all of the bottom teams ironically,Norwich and us look well fucked and unable to get a shot off or even score.we will be very lucky to stay up.

wZaXfsX.jpg

to answer yer 1st one,its no but 2 months ago sitting 10/11th theyre was progress on paper but it wasnt pretty to watch imo but as it stands now no i cant see any progress but injuries havent really helped either, as for yer 2nd question im gonni say southampton cant see it being 5 defeats in a row law of averages n that sh*t also il be making my debut at VP lol
Sorry bruv,that wasn't progress,it was luck.We didn't push on we got found out,Lambert ran out of tricks.

wZaXfsX.jpg

If we get 4points out of our remaining five games we will be doing well, where that win is gonna come from is another thing. We look fucked.

Sickens me to watch gabby on that pitch, we as fans to the club like he is would only dream of being in his position , he can fight for the club he loves and actually make an impact. But he looks like he dosent give a sh*t

Archived