FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Crystal Palace 1 Aston Villa 0

Loyalvillan

I'm talking about shooting him after the last kick of the last game of the season,sweet fa we can do now.We should of sacked him way back.

ok hindsight man

need to edit this, im just trying to lighten a dark dark day

newcomer.png

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

changing him wont make a difference??? im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get

Lucky for him it wasn't at home as I'm sure a fan would of jumped on after the game and pulled a rabbit out of his arse.

As a gesture of goodwill I will match your tenner and send it to Stu. Disgusted with it.

its not that he should stays, the point is hes not the only problem and changing him wont really make a difference at this point in time

changing him wont make a difference???

im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get decent results.

Prime example, Tony Pulis. Palace looked doomed before Tony came in, now look at them - he's transformed them - they are solid defensively, and can still manage to score goals. Palace still have the same owner, but changed the manager, and they are a completely different team. If lerner appoints a new manager, just because we have lerner as an owner, it doesnt mean results ON THE FIELD wont improve.

Lambert manages the team, who play his tactics, his team selections + subs. Also HE bought all our team pretty much, so results like this are ALL Lamberts fault, lerner has had nothing to do with our sh*t results.

im sorry but it is both the players and the managers responsibility for poor results. I know lerner doesnt help lambert, but a good manager will still get decent results.

Prime example, Tony Pulis. Palace looked doomed before Tony came in, now look at them - he's transformed them - they are solid defensively, and can still manage to score goals. Palace still have the same owner, but changed the manager, and they are a completely different team. If lerner appoints a new manager, just because we have lerner as an owner, it doesnt mean results ON THE FIELD wont improve.

Lambert manages the team, who play his tactics, his team selections + subs. Also HE bought all our team pretty much, so results like this are ALL Lamberts fault, lerner has had nothing to do with our sh*t results.

Agree mate. +1 from me.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

what is there ? 4 games left ??? is there someone that would even take the villa job right now ???

if u look at the amount of injuries we have and the size of our team, i think we have 9 ull team squad members out atm, im not saying of recent events lambert is good or bad, im saying hes not the only problem

newcomer.png

Ive been behind Lambert all season but how can you defend him. We are prob the worst team in the league at the moment. Id have np if they fire him in the morning

Archived